1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White people hate thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

If you feel any animosity toward white people, let it all out. I've created a safe space for you guys. Remember there's no such a thing as racism against whites, Obama said so.

1 person likes this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Can you find me the quote where Obama stated that white people experience no racism? I'm actually genuinely curious if he did say something like that or akin to that.

BTW, rocketslegend, when are you going to teach me how to shoot firearms? Didn't you state that you would find it funny to see my inexperienced self trying to fiddle with a firearm in the wild?

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Where did Obama say this?

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Well, you lie just as much as your hero does.

Welching just isn't enough right?

5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F92lesEfuE8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. fchowd0311

And? He is right. Black people being **** on for 400+ years through explicit police brutality(they didn't even try to hide it back in the day) and denying of basic education is not equivalent to 'reverse racism'. Please. He never said that white people don't ever experience racism. Stop twisting words you god damn idiot.

7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

So let me get this thing started.

White privileged , racist, homophobe, sexists, whitewash, oppressors, responsible for rape culture, white supremacists, slave owners, redneck, crackers, islamophobes, misogynist

8. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

What scumbag president says ignore reverse racism? oh yeah this piece of **** president.

9. fchowd0311

Yes, those are words. Congratulation on spelling those words correctly.

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Let your hatred out. Racism against whites is okay!

11. fchowd0311

NO, he's saying that reverse racism is as prevalent as the racism Back people experienced for the past 400 years is a stupid idea, and it is.

99% reverse racism is white people being pissed when they hear about black people experiencing racism.

12. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I have a tendency to hate a lot of white people. And for cultural and racial biased reasons.

I ain't hiding

Now those who are hiding the same towards black ppl,,,,your turn. Or are you chicken to admit it

13. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i hate one black person.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Why don't you start this thread in the Guest Forums at Stormfront? Why do you even bother watching basketball? What's the point of this forum?

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Rocketslegend playing that victim card lulz.

16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

That's the spirit! No repercussions!

17. fchowd0311

I'm pretty sure he is a troll account. Who joins a Rockets message board to soley post in the D&D? He obviously has an alt 'normal' account.

If he's playing a shtick I suggest being a bit more subtle instead of playing an overly sensationalized version of right wing nut job caricature. It could be actually funny that way.

18. opticon

opticon Member

One major problem is people think other people are a fruit or vegetable.
    When you are at the grocery store and you are picking out produce you can't ask the produce questions or get to know the produce. All you can do is look at it and smell it and judge based on your past experience of how produce tasted when it was that color or taste in the past.

Or maybe your parents or some one who you respect told you how to choose good produce.

The problem is people are NOT produce. You can talk to people and you can get to know them. But that takes work. People want to be able to make split second judgments and move on with there life.

One of the reasons I hate shopping for fresh produce is that i have no idea what is good or what is bad, so I just avoid it and let my wife or some one else deal with it.

Racial stereo types are just lazy. We need to be smart enough to know that people can be good or honest of assholes and it has nothing to do with the color of there skin.

19. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

right wing nut job, forgot about that one. Keep em coming

20. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Barack Obama, Racial agitator and nationwide racist-in-chief.

1 person likes this.