1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2016-2017] Jeremy Lin as a Brooklyn Net

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 1, 2016.

1. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Hey tinman, why were you only the 485th member? A real Rockets fan would've been one of the first 480. #BandwagonerConfirmed #Tmac&Lin'sIllegitimateSon

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

hahaha, you can try all you want pal.

i'm the master at this game.

notice how the LOF don't even deny that they are LOF or even find it offensive.

chickens are always going to be chickens

3. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Why would a LOF deny they are a LOF?

I myself am a LF. Struggling with the notion of becoming a Nets fan again, but I am doing my best...

4. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Let's all sing together!!.....

"Tinsatan going to party like it's 19"99er"!!!.....you been owned by TOFs, LOFs, real Houston Rocket Fans, Colt45 Fans....everyone at on line to dump on Tinsatan.....get a life because without Lin or LOFs you have no worth...worst than chickens on a KFC farm...at least they are finger lickin good!!

5. tinman

Supporting Member

these LOFs need to be flushed down the toilet

6. BackdoorHarden

Lin already lost his job to Jose.

LOL. Jose is now the starting PG for the Nets

7. mig0s

mig0s Member

Who's Jose?

8. BackdoorHarden

Miguel,

Jose = Jose Calderon.

Now he's a Lakers fan LOF only fans conviced the Bulls to trade him to the Lakers instead of the Nets so their idol Linny can keep his start job, only due to affirmative action.

NETS = AFFIRMTIVE ACTION TEAM

ASIAN DUDE AS PG- Lin

WHITE DUDE AS SG- Tyler

MEXICAN DUDE AS CENTER WHO HAS AN ASIAN HOT GIRLFRIEND- Lopez

9. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

Jordan Clarkson faints.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I've seen it all...</p>&mdash; Jeremy Lin (@JLin7) <a href="https://twitter.com/JLin7/status/750879130971803648">July 7, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

10. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Never discussion on Calderon to Brooklyn. Nets were motivated for Wade to stay in Miami, making it harder for Heat to match on Tyler Johnson</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojVerticalNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/WojVerticalNBA/status/750884323260243968">July 7, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Seems like Tyler gonna stays with Heat

11. BackdoorHarden

Lin got wrecked again!

Tyler is from the Bay Area like Lin and they wanted to play together. Tyler was going to his Chandler Parson

12. BackdoorHarden

LOL.

LIN can't believe he already lost his job...almost. He should have signed just a 1 year contract. Now he's struck on a horrible team and sitting on the bench while Nets try to get a real starting PG

13. mig0s

mig0s Member

Who's miguel?

14. mig0s

mig0s Member

you're so bad at trolling lmao

yeah of course 40 years old Calderon will start instead of Lin lel

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rR3NhE8fBs8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  15. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Look, if the nets picked up anyone that plays PG or could play PG, Lin is immediately at risk of losing his job according to some.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Look if someone criticizes lin, his devout followers get angry and post on sites that they belong to

17. BackdoorHarden

Yea, kind of like Jesus or Justin beaver

18. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Nice, do all the great players play for 6 teams in 7 seasons?

19. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Contributing Member

Glad he was able to make his money. He's a streaky player but showed that if he's solely the ball handler he can score.

20. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Please, Jesus,

Close this thread.

I get that it's the DISH, but Jeremy doesn't deserve this type of respect, in terms of page numbers to a thread.

I'd be all for Shane Battier, Carl "Lost my tooth in Utah" Landry, or heck, The epic season Ron Ron gave us.

Jeremy Lin is a legitimate role player, but I don't know if he's worthy of an entire thread every year after he bounces from team to team. Just saying.

He'll get plenty of minutes next year, but Lin is Lin and Linsanity is long gone.

Give me a thread on that Sac team of CWebb, Bibby, Dougie Fresh, Vlade, Corliss, Pollard, White Chocolate, JBarry and Crash.

That was a special team that was cheated out of a championship and had a legendary PG in Bibbby in his prime.

Love talking about that team with Rick The Ruler.

The Jeremy Lin remix each year is painful.

I'll eat crow if he averages 16/7 without the complaints of "racist coaches," "not enough touches because Brook thinks he's better than Lin," or the favorite, "He doesn't get calls from the refs when he flails on the ground."

Let's get it going, if in fact this thread survives. Colt45 will likely be the leading commander.

And, to clarify, this post wasn't intended to be offensive. Just having fun with the guys who will always live and die for Jeremy Lin, regardless of the odd belief that he is a starter and that his hairstyles are a cry for relevancy :p

What he really needs is to keep his dribble, not jump in the air, accept his strengths and flaws and embrace the fans who believe he could ever come close to the legendary man known as Yao Ming.

Love ya'll....

And, Brook...we know, we know...you're ready to leave the rotting grounds.

1 person likes this.