1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Michael Beasley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DonKnock, Mar 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

lolwutdawg

2. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

Most excited to see him next year

3. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Good on you, Beas. His cold blooded focus ever since coming back to the NBA gives me the feels. Hoping for big things for him next year.

4. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

I hope Beasley plays some 3.
    He would be too strong for those guys to stop

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Same here. I really want this guy to succeed. Everybody deserves second chances, but more importantly you'd like to see people take advantage of those second chances.

6. CertifiedTroll

I wish I could read my posts from the future. This would be a great one.

Michael Beasley was pretty much the only bright spot on our team last season. He came in focused. He was very consistent. Knock on wood, I hope I do not regret saying this, but if he can contribute what he did last season with the same mentality then I feel he is on his way to redeeming his career. I am happy to see at least one thing is going right in Houston.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He was also the 2nd or 3rd worst defender on the roster. His offense was occasionally good but he made the Rockets essentially play 4 on 5 when he was on the court and the other team had the ball. I honestly don't know why so many people ignore that part.

8. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Wrong! He oaurd better D than half the team! His athletiscm is pure! Mcgrady like

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The only worse defenders on the roster were Terrence Jones and maybe Jason Terry. Beasley was just awful defensively and honestly there's not a case otherwise.

10. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Is beez better at guarding bigs or perimeter players?

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He's not good at either. You might as well ask if Terry is better at guarding point guards or small forwards. It makes no difference really.

12. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

He's really not much more than instant offense off the bench.

And I don't he can be as hot as he was last year for a whole season

13. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

This. I feel people need the temper their expectation for Beasly. His career average suggest last season may just be a fluke. See Terry/Brewer two years ago vs. last year.