1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. Red Glares

Red Glares Member

Rockets have prob just been graded a F on Free Angency. Time to trade and rebuild this has become a disgrace. Do Harden a favor and trade him too. SMDH

2. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Here is a novel idea, why don't you wait to have an opinion until the roster is set.

1 person likes this.
  3. Mr. Motiejunas

SHUT YO b**** A S S UP!!!

4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

At least it wasn't one of those "I'm finding a new team to root for!!1" threads

5. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Lol lock this **** up .

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

WTF is this?

8. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

YOU ARE TALKING CRAZY! SOMEONE LOCK THIS MAD MAN UP IN AN ASYLUM!

9. Red Glares

Red Glares Member

Look, this team has washed up veterans and a star. No body what's to come bc obviously the organization has been black balled. So they go into rebuild mode. Nobody what's to see a .500 team seen it and it sucks. Harden doesn't deserve this as a player. There were plenty of FA they could've signed in the last two days and nothing. The truth hurts!

10. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Red Glares is Dwight Howard.

11. Red Glares

Red Glares Member

Guys I've been through the 80's, 90's and 2000's with this team and it is what it is fellas. If anyone thinks we can make trades and contend for a championship don't kid yourself.

12. Caesar

Caesar Member

Trade Harden now and i bet Minny will listen to KAT talk. Wait a year, and we will end up with Jordan Clarkson and Timofey Mozgov in return for Harden.

13. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

The Rockets are giving me all the reason in the world to focus on school the next 2-3 years and stop wasting my time following this team. I've been a huge fan since probably about 1991. There has always been reason in my mind to root for this team.

As of right now I have just about ran out of reasons. No 1st round draft pick because they just HAD to play the Warriors in the playoffs. No trading Howard for perhaps a low first round pick even though they were not much interested at all in resigning him.

That could have been 2 1st round picks to perhaps package together with Capela and move up very high in the 1st round. You could then trade Harden for some future picks to perhaps the Celtics or someone.

And then you would have the pick from this next year. Which would probably be in the top 3. There you go right there an extremely quick rebuild.

But now you have a owner that CLEARLY only cares about making a profit. Delusions of signing a big free agent after Melo, Bosh, Lamarcus Aldridge, Lebron have turned the team down. But now Durant is supposed to sign here?

Morey and Dawson deserve the 14th pick next year. And I hope they get a athletic, good rebounding, but undersized power forward out of it.

14. mockster

mockster Member

Can't sign al horford and u say done lol

15. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Kat is untouchable dude. He will be an elite big guy for 10+ years

16. Red Glares

Red Glares Member

It's just not Al Horford. Have you not seen the guys going off the board today. It's ridiculous that the Rockets haven't been able to sign these guys period. I will say it now Houston will not be in the playoffs next year and that's a blessing.

17. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

No offense, but nobody cares about your hindsight what could have been. You can play the same game with 4/5s of the league and come to the same conclusions.

Sports plays out like this. This is what being a sports fan is about. If you can't handle dissapointment, then watching sports isn't for you.

18. thedude077

thedude077 Member

The Rockets need to rebuild. They shoukd if traded Harden to the Lakers for their draft pick and pick up Kris Dunn. But no.. Morey is so delusional.

19. CVcrew

CVcrew Contributing Member

5 star will read again

Bye Felicia....

20. Red Glares

Red Glares Member

larsv8... It's not about being a sports fan. It's about being realistic and knowing this team has no chance and needs to rebuild! Period