1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Monkey see Monkey do

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MisterMister, Jul 2, 2016.

1. MisterMister

MisterMister Member

This site is really getting to be like a hole in the wall bar,where losers go to get drunk and whine about their divorce,job and everything else going wrong in their negative life.(First) 85% of clutchfans b**** about ESPN and all the other national media always dissing the Rockets and turn around and do the same thing.One thing I've learned in this life is if you hang around negative people,sooner or later you become one.Usually I don't post,just read to feed my thirst for Rocket News.But lately its been like reading a sad sad story or having to hear a losers story about how they knew whatever wasn't going workout before they even got involved or whatever,(you losers know what I'm talking about) for the 100th time.You know the line,Some people talk because they have something to say-A fool talks just say something.(Second) If you think this ship is sinking get the _uck off.(Third) Last year's bandwagon was full,all those who hopped on last year second point also applies to you.(Fourth)Being a real Rocket Fan is like being in the Mob,there is only one way out.In the end I really shouldn't be shocked by % of negative threads when 90 % of the world are followers. I'm Out!:eek:

2 people like this.
  2. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

3. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

A guy complaining about people complaining..

How original

1 person likes this.
  4. malakas

malakas Member

If you don't like it you can either leave and join a cheerleading forum OR you can start contributing to changing it.

I rather take a realistic approach than the crapposts of "Marc Stein is a troll and not an insider" " Durant has already agreed with Harden on joining us so we don't need a meeting" etc.

5. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Mrs MisterMister ....

I've followed this team since they moved to Houston .... been courtside at every venue the team has played at in the city , watched them trade the MVP (Moses Malone) , suffered thru the tanking back to back seasons to get Ralph & Akeem .... watched injuries wreck that tandem and another team decimated by drug suspensions .... Yao & McGrady taken out by injuries and everything in between .... including a couple championships.

Last season was quite possibly the greatest disappointment in the history of the franchise. We have every right to be upset / frustrated by the result ....

Add to that the fact that despite having a pile of greenbacks to chunk at two max free agents and they have nothing to show for it while Dwert walked for nuttin (shoulda moved him at the deadline for some return).

Cap space don't score buckets.

6. sergio

sergio Member

The only thing I think is funny is how people assume the Rockets have a plan in place with Durant after they sign some other player first. There is no plan. It's the same thing every off season, go and meet with every possible good player and hope to catch one. All teams do it the same way. They just roll the dice.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Are you out?:eek:

Monkey business not Morey business

8. Winston Malveaux

sunshinesunshine:

we shall ALL be happy to post nothing but SUNSHINE.... as soon as the day breaks....

9. shaggylambda

shaggylambda Member

90% of the people who use percentages make them up.

10. gambingo

gambingo Member

Must feel great to finally vent huh? Welcome to the 'losers' club lmao....

11. FeaR

FeaR Member

I agree, during the season i was visiting only after some wins because this place was unbearable then i returned during offseason but people here seem delusional and whine about everything Rockets related. Calm down.

12. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Us "losers" can smell our own.

13. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Yeah, seriously, one bad season and everyone's ready to crucify the organization. Relax

14. chandlerbang21

73 post in 13 years and you want to let us know that you are leaving? Fool you have been gone for 13 years lol back to your cave

15. BAHAMIANFAN

BAHAMIANFAN Contributing Member

You are the person you are complaining about.

16. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Bye? I never knew you were here.

17. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Based on the posters of this board... Rockets might have the worst fan base in the league, but hey Im part of the fan base for better or for worse, wish we had more positivity... People think what they think doesnt affect things, but like a butterfly that flaps its wings, people better prepare for the monsoon of there thoughts. Thats some real **** bruhda

18. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What are the odds that either MisterMister or Winston are actually a former NBA player tired of his fans ****ting on his team?

I know Franchise is getting active online recently.

19. dmoneybangbang

And you can't win anything without talent. Kinda a chicken and the egg question.

20. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

OP can STFU and GTFO