1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Six

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rcoleman15, Jun 20, 2015.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Tyrian has to be flying a Dragon at some point, right? Maybe he is the rightful ruler at the end?

Seems to be setting up for all queen's leadership though, atm.

DD

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Did anyone get the feeling that Tyrion was implying he was falling for Dany, when he said Daario won't be the first or last to love her?

And wouldn't a Dany and Jon marriage work because of Daario? Dany could give in after all.

What about Arya and Gendry later on?

yeah, i guess that's a possibility...

#2682 RV6, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  3. The Stig

The Stig Member

PSA: The piano piece from the opening scene last night is called Light of the Seven and you can find it on Spotify or Soundcloud or YouTube.

4. MystikArkitect

https://youtu.be/MFK0yG8xG5I

That intro with this music and the bells and each person putting on their garments...

Props to Miguel Sapochnik who grand slammed what might be the two greatest episodes in a show with a ridiculous amount of amazing episodes. You will never run out of work again, good job guy.

Arya and Bran might be the two most powerful people in Westeros with their powers. Wonder how the show will suppress that like they did so long with the dragons. One challenger that I'm sure will be a bigger deal than they have been....

Euron is supposed to be extremely powerful and some pages from RR Martin depicts him as a literal kraken. Wonder if he'll team up with Cersei to outduel his niece and her new GF.

1 person likes this.
  5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I think they need to postpone jon or Dany taking the throne for a while...so Cersei falling for Euron makes sense. that can push it another season while they duke it out.

6. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

I've noticed people referencing the 'teleporting' characters, and while it was definitely true of Littlefinger in S1, I think in most other cases it's just a matter of the events in the many scattered locales not appearing in a chronologically linear way.

To me this is actually a strength of the show, in that it allows for more surprise moments (like Arya showing up at the Twins). Not to mention it's probably necessary, for storytelling purposes.

1 person likes this.
  7. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Yes on both points IMO. It seemed that Tyrion and her shared a moment where he was gazing into her eyes and then she pulled away to give him the hand of the queen emblem.

Dany and Jon being related and all would make sense with Daario in play. Weve already seen how Dany liberates and frees her people, changing not only the landscape of how things are done but actually trying to better everybody and their way of life in her rule. With that in mind, I think the "marriage" to Jon would be for purely political reasons, while having Darrio bang her on the side.

8. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

The only reason to wed would be to make Targaryen children but I can't really see that happening. I also can't see them needing a marriage to create an alliance with Jon and the North as they will be allies naturally without marriage. She mentioned she did not feel sad about Daario which leads me to believe he will not be in Dany's plans.

1 person likes this.
  9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

she said it frightened her that she didn't feel sad, FWIW.

10. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Deanery is barren. She can't have children.

11. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Assumed, No one is certain.

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yeah...the Lord of the Light works in mysterious deus ex ways...

13. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Music from first 10 minutes of episode

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pS-gbqbVd8c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. dback816

dback816 Member

Very conflicted about the EXPLOSSSION

Happy that the Faith Militants and their pompous leader are gone

But at the expense of the Tyrell's? Ehhh

15. nono

nono Member

It seems like they're setting up a Dany and Jon Snow romance. I see no other suitable suitor for Dany.

16. nono

nono Member

I liked this episode better than episode 9, although both were amazing. So much happened here.

17. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

SO he's be marrying his sis... wait aunt? lol That aint rite.

18. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

So why didn't cersei freak out because of Tommens death. Is she just now full on Mad Queen. It seems inconsistent with her prior adoration for her kids.

19. Kyakko

Kyakko Contributing Member

She came to terms with Tommen's death as an inevitability based on Maggie the Frog's prediction and her other two children's deaths.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Did it predict how her demise will be?