1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Six

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rcoleman15, Jun 20, 2015.

1. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Of course, if Robin dies, I suppose there is no heir and Baelish could take the title permanently.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Wait till the Jamie Lannister - Arya Stark sex scene where she starts out using Cersei's face.

3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

She's not affiliated with them, so she can pretty much do whatever she wants. Also...it's been shown it's not magic when she takes a face. She killed someone and used their face as a mask, sooo...

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Poor Edmure was promised asylum by Jaime and is back in a cell.

5. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Ok wow, that'd be pretty legit.

6. heypartner

I wonder is Emily Clark would consider s scene of Robyn sitting on her lap on the Iron Throne suckling on her breats "artistic" enough for her to do it.

lulz. This could happen.

Brienne using a strap-on and Tormund liking it might make the top 3 list

7. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I just realized that Bran's reappearance would undermine Jon and Sansa's roles a bit. The rest of Westeros can't know that a true male Stark heir still lives

8. 713

713 Member

The North has always been known as warriors and fighters. When they see a crippled Bran they will not see a king. And Plus Bran is the new Three Eye Raven, he has more responsibilities then to be a ruler.

9. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

To gain the allegiance of a faction/house, she doesn't need to marry the leader of that faction, just a member of the ruling family. So, maybe she can marry Bran to gain the Starks' allegiance?

10. 713

713 Member

Danerys will marry Yara. We haven't had any Lesbian action. But in all seriousness it's pretty obvious who she is marrying.

Jon Snow and Dany will marry. Ice + Fire. To bring balance throughout the 7 kingdoms after they kill the Walkers.

R+L=J doesn't need to be revealed in Westeros. Only a few will know.

11. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Jon Snow is Ice and Fire all by himself, he is the novels' title reference.

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

So all we need is a song about Jon Snow

13. Caesar

Caesar Member

What does she expect to happen after she dies and has no heirs? All of this will be undone when she dies. Westeros will be back to the way it was and the Targaryan bloodline will be forever gone. She HAS to have children (which she says she never will) otherwise what is the purpose of all she is doing really?

George's bittersweet ending might end up being the White Walkers pretty much destroying most of the known world before they are finally defeated and men have to start civilization all over again. It's probably a cycle designed by the architect played by Will Ferrell.

14. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

What is up with this plot line? Did Walder end up capturing Edmure anyways against Jamie's wishes? Did the Tully army get to surrender and be free? I didn't really catch this part. I did like how Jamie had no respect for Walder Frey though.

15. heypartner

Walder Frey told Jamie as they were eating that he put Edmure in a cell...so Jamie seemed fine with that, despite whatever he promised Edmure to open that gate. But maybe Arya sets him free, again.

16. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

Why did Cersei kill Pycelle. He has always been a snitch and ally of the Lannisters, or did she just want to kill the entire small council?

17. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

(Tommen) to the window, (white walkers) to the wall, to the wall, to The North all up my balls, made all them houses crawl...

18. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Wow, I didn't catch that. So Riverrun and the Blackfish did end up being pointless filler. Disappointing.

19. heypartner

Nah, I disagree.

It did two things.

1) Hammers home that Jamie doesn't care anymore about anything, except Cersei.

2) The Big Setup -- It sets up a dramatic slaying of Walder by Arya, in a Red Wedding surprise fashion. The siege set-up the feast scene leaving us completely off-guard what was about to happen. It was sweet revenge for Red Wedding, both for Arya and the viewers, and it required the setup that the writers chose, to surprise. They needed to make us feel like nothing was going to happen.

But I'm sure some book reading complainers will still say Riverrun was lame filler by the writers and wasn't required to surprise us with Arya.

20. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I think to kill the entire small council, not to mention the two of them have been on the outs for a while now.

Is she unwilling to have a child or unable to? I don't think that has been clear, though I don't know how one would no they are infertile.

She could rule for 50 years, so maybe that is the purpose? I assume she would name her successor through a royal decree, similar to the one given to Ned by Robert, just on a permanent basis. Maybe she will declare that there are to be free elections upon her death.