1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Six

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rcoleman15, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah but she was raised to be a hard ass from infancy, Robin Arryn was still sucking on his mom's t*** till the say she died.

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Little Finger has not been shone to be that short sighted

Rocket River

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Why do so many people care if the characters who are (currently) doing well are female?

I swear it wasn't long ago at all that I heard people whining about this show being too much about male dominance; now it's the opposite. Both times, I found the arguments to be pointless and dumb.

Do you like the characters? Do you find them interesting? Do you find their story believable (GoT-believable not real-world-believable)? If so, then that's all that matters. If not, then your gripe is with something other than their sex, so why whine about it?

4. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I binged episodes 3-9 last night and watched episode 10 today at work. Oh. My. Allah. This episode was phenomenal! The last two episodes really if I'm going to be honest. What a rush!

[​IMG]

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I thought it was an acknowledgement of what he had just told her
    That she would be marginalized unless she acted. . . . she didn't and she was

Rocket River

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Ah. I forgot Jon slayed a White Walker with Valyrian steel. Carry on.

7. Caesar

Caesar Member

Can we please replace Colin Trevorrow with Miguel Sapochnik for Star Wars: Episode IX? That dude has directed some amazing episodes.

I hope Miguel returns for all the important episodes of the last 2 seasons.

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Actually at the timne . .. . Sansa should be the queen of the North. Jon is a b*stard. She didn't own him anything. She was the superior position.
    But on the brother sister level . . . it was kind of ****ty

Rocket River

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

My personal theory is that Varys is a Targaryan

Rocket River

10. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Much like Bran, I'm not sure what her role will be in Westeros. She had a unique purpose and she pretty much fulfilled it. Cersei and the Mountain will (most likely) be killed by Dany.

It was also pretty telling that she headed to The Twins for Walder Frey rather than back to Winterfell. I imagine she'll be heading to King's Landing next (and maybe even meet her demise)

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I think Jon's identity will be revealed and Sansa will become Queen of the North, while Jon marries Danny and they rule Westeros.

DD

12. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

For people who are wondering why Jaime isn't king even though he's the heir to the Lannisters: Cersei became queen because she was mother to the king not because she's a Lannister. Lannisters don't have a claim to the throne. Remember Tommen is officially a Baratheon. All Baratheon children and uncles are dead now so the throne goes to the queen mother.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Well if she meant what she said when she told him that she sees him as a Stark and not a b*stard then in her eyes she should see him as the rightful heir.

14. The Stig

The Stig Member

Well, Targaryans did breed with one another so you can't really rule that out.

15. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Correct.. Cersei is queen through Tommen.

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think it is more a matter that she became a nothing again.
    Baelish told her she should take the crown

The realization is that . . .. IF he were to request her hand from Jon
    for the alliance with the Vale to continue . . . Jon would have to consider it

Sansa is back to being chattle and powerless again
    She can be 'sold' again . .. though Little Finger never sold her
    he convinced her and persuaded but she made the final decision

Rocket River

17. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

I think this show is almost bound to end like Hamlet.

Urrbody gonna die.

A handful of semi-likeable wallflowers will survive and pick up the pieces.

18. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Dany Marriage Prospects:

1. Jon: Leads the North, a faction that isn't already allied with her but has plenty of reasons to be. She is his aunt, but her family is all about the incest anyway.

2. Tyrion or Jaime: The Imp and the Kingslayer don't have the best reputation among Westerosi, but they are Lannisters so if/when Cersei dies, one of them is going to lead the faction.

3. Jorah: Don't think that's gonna happen. He is the deposed, disgraced former leader of Bear Island which isn't that big a faction anyway. Besides, he's already loyal to Dany so why marry him?

4. Daario: Long shot, but I don't think he's the kind to just stay put. He's probably going to sneak up in Westeros at some point.

5. Euron: Well, he is going after her. Don't think he's close to her top choice, but maybe circumstances will force her to consider an alliance with him.

6. Some member of the Tyrells/Martells? Do any male members of their houses still survive? Is same sex marriage OK in Westeros?

19. Caesar

Caesar Member

They need to get Bran reunited with Jon and Sansa early next season so Bran can tell Jon who his real mother and father were and get things moving. Unless of course that theory with Bran having trouble crossing the Wall happens. If that happens, it needs to be episode 1 especially if next season is going to be shorter than 10 episodes.

I really feel like the series can end in 1 full season, but maybe 2 short seasons means it's really more like 1.5 season with a 6 month break in between like most network shows do. I'll be so pissed if they give us a short season and still make us wait a full year for an even shorter final season.

20. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

She'll marry Theon and keep a couple side pieces around.