1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How bad is the flooding in West Virginia?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Cohete Rojo, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

So bad that houses are floating down rivers while on fire. 23 dead, too.

<video poster="//i.imgur.com/p0jjrNGh.jpg" preload="auto" autoplay="autoplay" muted="muted" loop="loop" webkit-playsinline="" style="width: 720px; height: 414px;">
    <source src="//i.imgur.com/p0jjrNG.mp4" type="video/mp4">

<object style="width: 720px; height: 414px" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="//s.imgur.com/include/flash/gifplayer.swf?1444772065&amp;imgur_video=http://i.imgur.com/p0jjrNG.mp4&amp;imgur_width=720&amp;imgur_height=414&amp;imgur_url=">
    <param name="movie" value="//s.imgur.com/include/flash/gifplayer.swf?1444772065&amp;imgur_video=http://i.imgur.com/p0jjrNG.mp4&amp;imgur_width=720&amp;imgur_height=414">
    <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="never">
    <param name="flashvars" value="height=414&amp;width=720">
    <param name="width" value="720">
    <param name="height" value="414">
    <param name="version" value="0">
    <param name="scale" value="scale">
    <param name="salign" value="tl">
    <param name="wmode" value="opaque">
    </object>
    </video>

2. hvic

hvic Member

Looks pretty bad and I will pray for there safety. End of the world is coming

3. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Thank God.

4. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I wouldn't even be that close if i could help it. Floodwaters are crazy powerful.

The 8 yr old boy that died the other day in that flood apparently just slipped into a foot of water in a ditch and that was that. Too powerful.

Good luck to them.

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

:eek::eek:

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

True story. I've tried going through a thigh-deep flood and the water flow was so powerful that it took me in any direction it pleased. I was also basically at an intersection where two streams combine to make one big stream. Carried me as far as it pleased until I was able to hit something, grab on, and move to more shallow waters.