1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden vs Klay

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by daywalker02, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Let me ask you the question again so I hope you don't duck it.

What would Harden do to beat Thompson's playoffs performance to be qualified as ">>> Klay"?

2. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

As an example, superstar Klay put up 26/10/0 assists in the last 3 games of the finals last year. TOTAL. Warriors went 3-0 no problem with him playing like that....

3. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Again that's not his role. Reggie Miller a Superstar had a similar role. Score the basketball.

4. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Nothing about my comments are inaccurate. Again you pulling this I know it all bull****. Dude we're having a decent discussion so let's not kill it with your arrogant responses.

Dude can score the ball in a variety of ways.

5. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

What isnt his role? He put up 26 10 0 in TOTAL for the last 3 finals games. Is his role isn't to score rebound or assist what is it?

6. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Creating for others. You keep bringing up his assist and for what?

7. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Right, but he also didn't score

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, I don't doubt you believe that. It's what makes it kind of sad but that's okay. You be you.

9. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Naw young dude you're a sad case. It's comical of you to call anybody opinions sad. Grow up dude.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Right on kiddo, I remember you saying the same type of things when I pointed out that Terrence Jones was a bad basketball player and that he wasn't the future at the PF spot. You've always got a laughable hot take to push don't you?

11. Harden's beard

Where are the Klay nuthuggers now?

Pen15clubber likes this.
  12. Harden's beard

2/10 3PT, 14 points, 2 assists and 4 turnovers in a crucial game 7. Nice performance there, 'superstar'.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  13. Harden's beard

5/20, 25% from the 3 point line in game 6 and game 7. Got toasted by Irving all series with his 'superior' defense.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  14. Drogba

Drogba Member

Most overrated player in the League. His nuthuggers will be MIA now. How do you get single coverage all series & **** the bed that badly?

Pen15clubber likes this.
  15. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Harden would be getting raked over the coals right now

Pen15clubber likes this.
  16. Harden's beard

I don't want to hear about how Klay is this great two-way player, ever again.

His shots are too inconsistent to be considered a reliable weapon and has no passing or play-making ability whatsoever. When Klay can't make his shots, he is useless on offense.

Defensively, he's not as good as people think he is. It's not just that his defensive stats suck, every single player that he defended in the playoffs - Lillard, Westbrook, and Irving - performed better against him than they did in the previous series. Klay is a willing defender, that doesn't make him elite; not even close.

17. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I still don't even think gap between Curry and Harden is even that big. Never have. They are just two different players. Harden is significantly better than Klay that's not even a debate.

18. Houston79Astro

I think Klay should be labeled a super role player. He really couldn't go solo and even sniff the playoffs (even in the East... ok maybe the East) like a star could (cough Harden).

19. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

a bit biased from a homer fan?

I think after this past season, harden's "superstar" status has taken quite a hit.

20. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

in what area(s) is harden significantly better?? Drawing fouls? lol