1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Johnson rising?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 10, 2016.

1. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

LMAO..

2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

LOL. He seems slightly high.

I hope we get to see him in the presidential debates.

3. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

He's not high thats just the most edited video you could possibly find. The answers hes giving are not responses to the questions asked. You can tell. Just like how Stewart used to do it.

4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

5. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I just about died at, "still, when your choices are a peg that's been squaring herself since she was 5, and a peg that's just f*$@ing the hole for the fun of it..."

6. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Gary Johnson got booed at the Libertarian convention for stating that he would have voted for the Civil Rights Act and for stating that he thinks drivers licenses were necessary. Really?

I've never understood the fascination with the Libertarian fringe. My guess is that many superficial followers are enamored with the liberal social policies while ignoring or misunderstanding their bat**** crazy economic side.

7. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

Bernie supporter?

8. Rashmon

If he were the Democratic nominee I would be a Bernie supporter. Trump supporter?

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

10. okierock

Actually no, I think Trump is a buffoon.

So you believe that Bernie's economic policy ideas are anything less than bat $hit crazy?

11. Rashmon

While it's a moot point, since he is not the Democratic nominee, I find his economic policies less bat**** crazy than anything the Libertarians have to offer.

I'm glad you realize the GOP nominee is a buffoon and if you can't support the Democratic nominee, I encourage you to vote Libertarian or abstain.

12. okierock

I will probably vote anyway necessary to keep Hillary out.

1 person likes this.
  13. Rashmon

So you're a Trump supporter. Own it.

14. okierock

Since I am more than happy to speak out against the stupid things he says and the fact that he cannot hope to govern like he has acted so far I don't think I can be called a supporter. I keep hoping he will change and I'm beginning to think that isn't possible.

He is the only socially liberal and economically conservative candidate that has a chance in this election though so there is that.

15. CCorn

CCorn Member

If Johnson gets in the debates I could see him taking a nice chunk of trumps support. He can actually talk in front of people without sounding like a complete jackass.

16. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I look forward to a follow-up Carl Herrera thread titled "Johnson Stiffed" when his backers renege and don't vote for him.

17. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Or better yet, "Johnson Position Stiffens" if he becomes hard to beat

18. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

While I agree that Bernie's economic policies are crazy and would really hurt the middle class. A Trump presidency would likely mean global financial disaster. Most of the things Trump says he is going to do are not only unethical but illegal. He wants to spend billions to build a huge wall. Spend billions hunting down 11+ million people and deporting them. He wants to ban Muslims which is dumb because you could just say your're not Muslim, its also illegal BTW. Trumps ideas on debt only work as a real estate businessman (He fails often at that too) not in the white house. Applying his little haircut theory to the US Economy would destroy it. He's a scam artist who doesn't pay his bills and wants to run the US the same way.

19. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Johnson needs the media to cover him more. Without the crucial supply of publicity, the life blood of any campaign, Johnson will inevitably go flaccid.

20. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member