1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

2016 NBA Finals: Golden State vs. Cleveland

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 30, 2016.

?

Golden State vs. Cleveland

Poll closed Jun 2, 2016.
  1. Warriors in 4

4.1%
  2. Warriors in 5

12.6%
  3. Warriors in 6

30.6%
  4. Warriors in 7

9.5%
  5. Cavs in 7

14.0%
  6. Cavs in 6

25.7%
  7. Cavs in 5

0.5%
  8. Cavs in 4

3.2%
  1. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I can't believe I'm saying this given how much I loathe the Warriors, but I'll be pissed if Curry is suspended.

2. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Last year I made G6 but missed the party cuz Cle lost. This year my layovers 6 hr weather delay in B-More made me miss G6 but Cle won and I'm not missing the party. Focus on the positive....

3. celebrevida

celebrevida Member

Its not just bout the number of calls or the number of blown calls but about how key a blown call is.

That curry steal->foul was huge first of all because that would have led to a fast break and cutting the lead back to single digits. Secondly now you aren't on the verge of fouling out with 5 fouls.

4. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Seems...Bogut's loss is bigger than I thought. Tristan Thompson came alive and just started to manhandle the boards.

Iggy being injured is NOT a good thing. Better hope he gets healthy real quick...back spasms is NOT something that goes away quickly.

Finally...Steph lost his composure...Yea that 5th foul was NOT one...but the 6th was... Getting a tech after the 6th is why he was tossed from the bench.

Regardless...Yet another EPIC game 6 performance by Lebron James. The guy does NOT disappoint.

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I'm not sure about that. I haven't seen Thompson move backward and undercut a defender in the air, for example, but I may have missed it.

I know you're bent, but the W's are much better at setting borderline picks, and good for the them. Bogut being out *really* hurts the good looks Klay normally gets, in particular.

Barnes is killing y'all and that's where W's frustration should be focused. I wouldn't play that guy a minute of game 7, if it was me.

6. soulsong999

soulsong999 Member

Sometimes I wonder why all the hatred here in this thread. We don't want the Warriors to lose. They have done great these few years but we just want to be able to beat them - regardless of what they do - fair and square, not to hope for their downfall. I personally would not want to see a Cavaliers' victory. Leave it to us Rockets.

7. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

throwing mouthpiece.... Lol, and then wife jumping on conspiracy theory bandwagon. So great. I really hope Cavs win. Warriors get moving screens all season and I didn't see them wonder if it was "rigged" then.

Hahah, also hero MVP throws mouthpiece at fan, pulling a temper tantrum like Cam Newton now.

8. edwardc

edwardc Member

Hell watch 23 for the cav's he does the same thing. And when on offense if he had a bag with him he would be in the other state over.

9. celebrevida

celebrevida Member

Even if you are a Cavs fan you don't want to see that happen. The championship would be tainted till the end of time.

10. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I agree with B-Bob. Beyond being just their best "big" the Bogut injury really hurts them from a pick and screen perspective.

11. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, that was a foul for sure. Got away with it and went again because normally it's 8v5 for them, lol

12. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Bogut is a big a^% mofo...similar to Yao...who when he set picks set devastating picks...

13. gambingo

gambingo Member

Curry needs to tell his wife to stfu like Lebron told his mom to sit the **** down in the series against the Celts.

14. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

that tantrum was truly epic. reminded me of this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WPZn4rbiB8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. FoOLiSh_AzN

FoOLiSh_AzN Member

I like Barnes as a player, but he has been TRASH this series. Barnes comes in, deficit widens. Barnes is almost as soft as Kevin Love.

16. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

And her tweet has been deleted...

17. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

Love seeing Steph lose his cool. I'm not sure what people are looking at, he was fouling Irving like 3 times before his "clean strip" and he hit Lebron's arm to knock the ball loose then fell in front of him. The refs have to call that.

Also I think Amir Johnson was suspended for throwing his mouthpiece before so there is precedence for that stupid reaction. Hope he plays game 7 though. Warriors may be in trouble if Lebron remains in beast mode and Iggy's back is bothering him still. Game 7!

18. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Looks like she deleted the tweet. Good move, I'm sure no one saw it.

1 person likes this.
  19. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

She deleted that tweet lol

20. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Yes it would be. He better be allowed to play. Fine him, but don't suspend him.