1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

This is nice but you are missing Joe.

2. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

And the belt will be on KO! Haha

3. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Wouldn't it be Shane that heads Smackdown? If he's the authority figure representing this new era, it would be more poetic that he "handles" the new show. But then again by the time the brand splits, only his shoes could still be fresh by July.

My only reason why he wouldn't be smackdown leader would be that he's supposed to be on the roster temporarily. If he becomes the face representing new smackdown, it would demand more appearances in the beginning to cut promos about it.

4. VanityHalfBlack

I agree. I actually stole that pic from twitter. Did anyone catch Ospray vs Richochet at New Japan Super Juniors yesterday? MOTY for me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9XoAh27dY2M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. VanityHalfBlack

6. VanityHalfBlack

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x4d2isb" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4d2isb_ochet_auto" target="_blank">OChet</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/wrestlingdipset" target="_blank">wrestlingdipset</a></i>

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Haven't seen the match yet, but I've seen the highlights. I'm on the fence about it.

8. VanityHalfBlack

Because of the flippy ****? Don't worry there's more than just the gymnastics. They throwin bows and fist for good measure. MOTY for me easily.

9. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

It was indeed pretty spectacular.

10. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

Welp, AJ Styles is now a heel now...I LIKE it!!!

11. VanityHalfBlack

WWE I hate you so much. Now Cena is going to bury Bullet Club? How dare they!!

12. VanityHalfBlack

People weren't booing in spite of what AJ did. They know what to expect. WWE viewers aren't idiots are they?

13. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Insider status confirmed

14. buffalobills!!!

MITB ad to end Raw

15. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Owens wins Money in the Bank.

You heard it here first...

16. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

I do not understand the WWE at all right now. Hey lets bring back Seth heel and then turn one of our top faces heel...

17. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

How sweet was that AJ beat down?!?!?! So glad they are doing AJ Vs Cena now since I'm betting they split them at the draft... Cena will probably bury them but I love AJ being in the spot he is in. He can take a Cena loss and not lose any momentum.

Also loved Gallows and Anderson tonight, they really showed some personality in that segment.

18. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Don't get me wrong, the turn was sick and I did not expect it all but I just don't see why they brought back Seth as a heel with AJ turning, should have had him as a tweener.

19. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I think this was the plan all along, I mentioned around wrestlemania time that I heard an interview in which AJ hinted at a heel turn in the future and also hinting that Gallows and Anderson were going to be joining him in WWE. When at the time alot of people thought they might go to NXT and join Finn. And AJ was playing full baby face.

Basically what I'm saying is I think WWE paid for this main event heel act that they saw in Japan and thats the vision they have had for them since day one.

20. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

They obviously have the mind set that Cena and Roman are the top two faces, thats just the way it is and its going to be right now. There are usually never three top faces, so you go in as a bad ass heel. Think Jericho in the early 2000s he could have been a top face but there was Rock and Austin so for Y2J to stay at the top he went heel.