1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Six

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rcoleman15, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Worst episode of the season

20 minutes of ****in sam WTF

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Then 5 minutes of . . . "OK I . . .ME .. MY . .. mine . .. me . . .my . .. my" - Dany

Rocket River

3. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Yep. Sam and his Wildling w**** are the least interesting characters. I was cheering for Lord Tarly laying down the shade. He should've dropped the mic and walked out of dinner.

I still have no idea how he is important to the bigger story. He's done nothing that any other character couldn't have done.

4. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Interesting mention of the Brotherhood without Banners... could this be the opening for the reintroduction of a key book character who has yet to appear in the show?

LSH

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Because Sam got the sword of Valyrian steel...I'm guessing when Winter comes he's going to need that.

6. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

Sam is not important at ALL. What a dumb episode, then then the sparrow dude didnt even die

7. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

D&D referred to him as Cold Hands after the show. I think you have to watch the episode on either HBO Now or HBO Go to see it but I'm not certain.

8. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have a feeling that sword is gonna be very important though. They sure do drive home the point every season about how rare Valyrian steel is.

9. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

This was a total set up episode. I think Arya's days are numbered. Before the series is over and after she gets back to the 7 Kingdoms and does major damage I think she will die at the hands of Jaquen. I think when the other girl catches up to her she will kill her with needle.

10. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

The sword could have been introduced in any number of ways. Sam hasn't done anything of importance in the show and doesn't seem to warrant the screen time he's getting. Neither does Gilly.

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I thought the faceless men aren't supposed to have any personal agendas. What is the waif's damn problem?

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

These episodes have been going at a blistering pace this season. I don't mind a little breather. Even still, we got a Benjen reveal and Arya leaving the Faceless men.

13. thejav

thejav Member

So are we to assume that the reason Benjen never came back to the watch was because of a connection to the knight king since they both have dragon glass inside of them from the children of the forest? or was Benjen waiting for Bran the entire time to guide him the rest of the way. Did the 3 eyed raven know his fate? so he had Benjen waiting to help Bran?

14. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

I just started watching this show. Not really into it after 3 episodes.

15. moligity

moligity Contributing Member

Oh, you should stop then.

16. thejav

thejav Member

What shows do you enjoy watching?

17. droopy421

droopy421 Member

Probably dude p*rn, or the big bang theory.

18. MystikArkitect

Yep...some folks literally want Hardhome every episode. This episode flew by for me at least. Arya was solid, Sam storyline is bland but so was Brans for a while. Now we see what it was building to.

Haven't seen Dorne.......in a while.....

19. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, House of Cards, Suits, The Office etc. I don't get into many shows that often.

I just don't like fantasy life shows or movies. I'm sure the plot is interesting but the accents, acting etc are a bit annoying.

1 person likes this.
  20. droopy421

droopy421 Member

I feel the same way, Sam just isn't interesting. I really love how Aryas storyline is panning out. I never thought I'd say it but
    I wish Joffrey was back for the simple fact that Tommen is so weak. He is such a pushover. The Faith militant are so annoying. I want the mountain to crush them all. Once I saw the sigil of crown and 7 sided star I knew Tommen would never be in charge even though he is king. He will be killed off soon by bolder leader