1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We gonna act like we didn't just hire a former COTY???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Orange, May 26, 2016.

1. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Ooooooooo COTY??!?! Did a non-broken/young Nash sign too? Lol, no??? Oh well NYK/LAL repeat woo

Well there's still a chance for an offseason but Les will make Morey spend the entire time chasing Durant... So that'll probably be ****ed up too. If not... Then... Houston wins it all :rolleyes:

2. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Everyone said "GS runs a form of Pringles system, it must be good!"

Look at them now...

Won a * ring last year with all the injuries and now they're getting blown out by the Thunder.

3. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Lmfao thank you sir

4. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

D'antoni is a solid coach it's the roster that needs a huge shake up.

5. houtown

houtown Member

Who knows what will happen, maybe they will win multiple championships, or maybe the team will struggle to get out the first or second round, and Harden will jet off to Los Angela's or NYC after two years.

But I struggle to realize how a coach that was basically let go by three organization will all of sudden start bringing championships to the team at the ripe age of 65.

6. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

Troll harder clown.

7. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

LOL WTF?

8. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

The Rockets just won the lottery win this hire. ;)

9. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I remember when we lost Parsons and got Ariza and I was saying how Ariza was better in most respects than Parsons aside for being able to get his own shot. I got flamed for that BTW. Now everyone loves Ariza and hates Parsons. It's just a knee jerk reaction from an irrational board. I get it, D'antoni wasn't my choice either but hey he's not Jb and I thank god for that.

Mr. Turbo likes this.
  10. clos4life

clos4life Member

I hope we signed 2005 Steve Nash too!

11. clos4life

clos4life Member

You sir, win the internet today. Repped.

12. Harden's beard

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5ctUdcIpJx0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

I remember when we fired our coach after years of your constant crying and you still thought we would win 50 games because of Harden. Now you are on board with D'Antoni of all people? LOL. Gotta be trolling...

14. houtown

houtown Member

The Rockets PR team are out in full effect trying to prop up this hire for the team.

15. clos4life

clos4life Member

WE just hired a failure of a coach on the last 2 stops (totalling 6 years) he was at. He hasn't been any good in a decade since primetime Steve Nash was allowing him to ride his coattails to a COTY award.

16. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Aww poor guy, let it go, Mchale was never a good coach. He should have been gone after the Portland series. D'antoni has a better resume than Mchale and didn't simply ride the hell out of his stars. All that aside I've already said D'antoni wasn't my personal choice I just understand why Les did it (Dwight). Who knows he might do a good job depending on if Morey can do his (Which I'm sure he can). I'm also really happy to be rid of JB and Mchale. I am hoping this is a move to reset the roster aside from Harden and Capela. I'm not looking for us to be contenders just yet.

17. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

[​IMG]

18. houtown

houtown Member

I actually do not know if D'Antoni has a better resume than Mchale, it is actually hard to compare the two. D'Antoni has two conference finals appearances, and McHale has one, but Mchale has a better win percentage, but not as many seasons as coach.

19. HadToDoItCF

HadToDoItCF Member

He didn't ride Nash's coat tails? LOL, you don't even have to say more than that for people to disregard your nonsense...

20. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

He has a better resume than Mchale pre Harden. Regardless D'antoni isn't who I wanted I'm just choosing to be positive about this move instead of ****ting on the guy before he's coached a game with the Rockets.

1 person likes this.