1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

REIGNS WINS! REIGNS WINS! REIGNS WINS

LOL

what a ****ing joke.

2. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

WELCOME BACK SETH FREAKING ROLLINS!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness though, WWE has the nerve to wonder why most of us strongly dislike Roman Reigns.

3. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Seth Rollins! Finally!

4. VanityHalfBlack

Feel bad for AJ and the club. Now that Rollins is back, all that work put in will only get AJ a midcard now. That asylum match was garbage. Followed by a good women's match only to end with some bull**** shenanigans. I don't understand the psychology with AJ beating his ass with the chair over and over and then reigns win with a simple spear? No wonder Cody Rhodes left.

5. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I was all set to complain my face off about the protection that Reigns is getting. But with Seth's return, all may not be right in the world, but there's this levity in my step like we're going in the right direction.

6. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Can we talk about how shi**y the Usos are? At this point they're literally spamming superkicks. I think 8 superkicks in their minute long interference.

7. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

I'm going to leave my comments on the PPV after this post but first.

F*** ROMAN REIGNS and F*** THE WWE.

8. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Nice to see Gallows and Gun get a win, the Usos are annoying as hell.

The IC title match was MOTN and a MOTY candidate, wow what a match, just wish someone other than Miz won because all 3 of those guys deserve to be the champ over him. Hopes this leads to KO winning the belt and then facing Sami at Summerslam in some type of gimmick(hopefully ladder match)

Really thought the New Day was going to lose after they hit the Whirling Dirvish on Xavier.

The Ambrose Asylum match was ok, it was cool to see the Barbwire 2x4 and the tacks being used, hopefully this feud is over because I feel like Dean has lost all his momentum despite winning the 2 matches

Dana Brooke on the main roster is just a waste of space right now and they just decide to throw her in with the Flairs, makes no sense but hopefully this Nattie/Charlotte feud is over so Sasha can have her chance.

Now onto the main event,

Good job WWE you completely buried AJ Styles tonight, I am so freaking pissed off. I don't understand how a company backs a guy who is getting booed out of the freaking building and still getting booed with "You Still Suck" chants after he does something kind of cool. There is no way in hell Roman should kick out of 2 Styles Clashes. The Usos are annoying as hell and are just wanna bee versions of the Young Bucks with their super kicks.

So happy to see Seth back, wish it was AJ vs. Seth because those matches would be amazing but we have to deal with freaking Roman. Hopefully AJ wins the MITB.

9. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

YES! Thank you! Just crappier versions of the Young Bucks with all of their superkicks.

10. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

I wish Rollins had have come back with something other than the Pedigree.

Looks like they are still going with bringing him back as a heel.

11. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

Unfortunately, that's exactly what happened. Funny too, because he will still get the favorable fan reaction compared to Reigns. Let's just hope Rollins doesn't get fed to Reigns.

12. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Reading the show report online. Sounds painfully predictable

Shane sets up Rollins vs Reigns at next PPV

Miz loses yet another non title bout.

Apollo crews gets the rub from Jericho but Jericho manages to eke out a win.

Done before.
    To death.

13. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Wonder who the outline of the other two guys are. Wondering if it will be John cena in the money in the bank match

14. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

What the hell are they doing booking Rollins as a heel, freaking idiots..

15. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

So AJ loses out to KO on qualifying for MITB.

Where to from here with Styles?

The pessimist in me says buried in the mid card - but surely they can't overlook his great work.

Probably something around the break up with Anderson and Gallows. Either a swerve leading to the full AJ heel turn, or the implementation of Balor leading to heel Balor vs babyface AJ.

16. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

It's nothing but a case of having too many faces and not enough credible heels.

17. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Well it doesn't really help when their #1 guy is getting booed out of the building every night vs. a guy who is supposed to be a heel. Literally everyone wants it booked opposite.

18. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

This. They could try to flip the script and have Roman as the heel with Rollins as a face, but there's no guarantee Roman would be good as a heel either and if it failed then they would lose their best heel for nothing.

19. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Just finished the show.

Great job burying AJ, WWE.

I am so fed up with this company right now.

20. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Read my post a couple up.

I think they can still find something useful for him. He doesn't need the title.

Lots of possibilities around the Club angle.