1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Muslims attack again - EgyptAir Flight 804 missing

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, May 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

If you're going to imply that I'm "on Clutchfans all day" and this is something nefarious, maybe post less? Who are you to judge other people's forum habits or their lives by extension? LOL.

I don't question what you've ever built in your life, neither do I particularly care, nor would I ever think to infer it based on the what, 4 posts a day you spend here?

You can keep your self-hating to whatever forum you want, I think my Clutchfans drug habit perfectly balances with the rest.

Anyways, back to watching the facts come in :/

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Again - your thought process is so poor.

1) You claim you work your ass off
    2) I claimed that is a silly comment considering how much time you spend on cf

3. Northside Storm

Oh, has the "more time" you've spent on this forum negatively affected your work ethic and life? :rolleyes:

I masturbate and eat Cheetos all day while perusing Clutchfans for 3 and a half posts a day, that's what I meant by working my ass off. ;)

Again, who the f**k are you to judge anybody's personal life?

4. Exiled

Exiled Member

I have an expired private licence on single ,multi engine with about 110hours total over a span of 5 years ,120knots max cruise speed , though I don't trust my skills at all, and when I attempted to land I freaked out sometimes but I am an expert according to your government capable of handling commercial jet.so now shut up and let the expert talk :cool:

Faulty speed sensor caused damage to Airbus fuselage were commons , half the US airforce fleet are not fly worthy due to lack of maintenance , schedule A,B,C if applied strictly would cause most airlines to go out of business, so yes electrical /mechanical /avionics failure is suspect#1 ,high-jacker#2 , hit by Russian #3

5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

The IRS will get you even if you move.

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

He's Canadian?

7. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Yep...and an expert on all things wrong in America.

1 person likes this.
  8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

It's not too early to jump to conclusions. If it isn't radical Muslims that's great, but it probably is.

I'm pretty much done with that religion. Something needs to be done. It starts with Islam itself. They need to figure out some way to combat this in a stronger way.

If terrorists end up doing something worse than 9/11 then it could get to the point where hijabs are not allowed to be worn in most countries. And other measures will be taken. I hope it doesn't get to that point but it seems to be going in that direction.

1 person likes this.
  9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Islam is part of the problem whether people like it or not.

DD

10. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Are you sure?

11. Northside Storm

yep, 110%.

I love San Franciscostan. :)

12. Northside Storm

I prefer the term "self-proclaimed douchebag" ;)

13. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

So let me get this straight: this forum cares enough about this incident to carry this thread to three pages but when it comes to an even deadlier attack in Baghdad two days ago there is almost zero attention given? Not to take away from this tragedy but I'm just trying to get a handle on this forum.

And on top of that the Baghdad attack has mobilized Shiite militias. Have we seen this before?

14. Nook

Nook Member

In other news...... ISIS killed and dissolved 20 people in acid recently......

15. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

I didn't see a thread on that. I did however see you post on another thread.

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

So what you're saying is you don't know? Well, thanks.

17. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

Yea because everyone else here is a beacon of certainty and knowledge. My point was my guesses based on what I've seen in a hundred other crashes.

18. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

other crashes that weren't bombs?

19. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Nobody cares, nobody asked what you do, and this thread was not meant to be about you. Quit attention-whoring.

20. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

The title of this thread is very biased, and very misleading. Assuming this was a terrorist attack, the title could just as easily say "Muslims primary victims of terrorist attack again", and be a lot more accurate.

When Dahmer attacked the Federal Building in OKC, was that 'Whites attack again'? Probably not. Just as biased, and just as misleading.