1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Muslims attack again - EgyptAir Flight 804 missing

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, May 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Exiled

Exiled Member

A brainwashed is way better than a brainless, but regardless , who need someone else to investigate such case when we have you, you could easily sniff your way to traces evidences like no others

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

How many times has mechanical failure and not pilot error or other issues led to an A320 loss? Do you have those numbers? What did you make your conclusion on? Hope and change in the face of evidence?

3. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

well, somebody is going to have egg on their face in this thread, guess we'll have to wait for the facts to come in to find out who

4. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

What's interesting to me is that so many people want to show an incredible amount of restraint on a message board before saying it was probably Muslim terrorism, but those same people rarely show that same type of restraint before accusing members of other groups of being guilty of something.

"White cop kills black person"= Clutchfans consensus that he should be indicted, probably murder

"Plane crashes from France to Egypt with US security officials saying probably terrorism"=It's not fair to speculate at this time

1 person likes this.
  5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

exactly. You have some major league hypocrites on this board, that for sure.

6. Exiled

Exiled Member

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missing_aircraft

Check how many " unknown" cases ,BTW, Malaysian airplane still an open case since 2 years , can you help resolve this case too since you are talented in finding answers to aviation accidents

7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Well geez you are the expert with this call right?

An A320 having an unrecoverable mechanical failure is the "most likely" explanation according to you. Keep ****ing that chicken tho, in the meantime your boys got another one.

1 person likes this.
  8. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Wreckage Found

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/20/world/middleeast/egyptair-flight-804.html

There's a lot more to terrorism than "plane goes missing". As usual, I'm the only one with the cajones to analyze a situation properly.

Without fear.

Fear of being attacked on social media.

Fear of being attacked by a muslim.

How much longer will the civilized tiptoe around the pink elephant in the room when dealing with mentally unstable moderates who could swing any way at any moment.

Instead of defaulting to a bunch of goobers looking for social acceptance instead of the truth, grow a pair.

Girls love it.

9. Northside Storm

LOL.

"MUSLIMS!!!!!!"

"oh baby you get my p***y so wet"

10. Northside Storm

Honey Bear/Trader, whenever you post in Honey Bear, I think of this video and I get happy :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XASdaXejcMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  11. Honey Bear

It's not financially viable for the majority of moderates to leave their cushy Western surroundings. They won't be able to generate much of a lifestyle outside of capitalism, yet blame it for all their problems. The modern day moderate is similar to a spoiled teen- they want to have their cake and eat it to, and walk all over their parents (the countries they live in catering to hypocrisy). There's no accountability amongst communities so muslims use it conveniently.

What you have to do is force them to take action and reform the narratives plaguing muslim communities.

12. Northside Storm

I commit action every day--I pay the federal government of the United States to mass torture and kill the Muslimas en masse (or fund them depending on whatever's on the Menu of the Day). I'm aware that Serbians don't do the same, but maybe you should move to Murica ;)

13. Honey Bear

Reuters

14. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Why stay?

1 person likes this.
  15. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Clinton is now calling this a terror attack so everyone can jump on there now

16. Northside Storm

Because the cool technologies and technologists are here, and I work my ass off building with them to "build a better world" (hahaha) :rolleyes:

Oh, and finally, because I f**king want to.

I thought this thread was about hard truths though, and that's a hard truth. We all commit action by paying tax dollars, moderate or not.

But don't let me distract from the thread topic of waiting for the facts to come in :/

17. bigtexxx

Working you ass off while spending all day on clutchfans?

18. Northside Storm

That angle of attack doesn't work when you have more posts per day than I do? :confused:

19. bigtexxx

I didn't make the claim that I work my ass off! You did.

Your logic is truly terrible

20. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

In my "expert" opinion as a devoted watcher of Air Disasters and studying more than 60 crashes (emphasis on "expert" in quotes,) It's extremely rare for a control tower to lose communication with a plane and see that plane continue to fly for a period of time. It could be possible if there is a mechanical failure to the engines and the plane loses power. Even if power is cut do to loss of an engine (which no longer happens because of redundancy in engine power generation) there is backup power that kicks in after a couple minutes. It's also very rare to lose all engines unless in some kind of natural disaster.

The only possibility (in my "expert" opinion) is that the pilot went rouge or a passenger forced the pilot to fly without radioing it. They'll be able to know A LOT when they find the bodies. It'll reveal if they died due to an in air explosion or injuries due to impact with the water.

It's also very very very difficult for planes to land in water and definitely landing without an awful hull loss so it's possible that they tried to land. That happened once where hijackers tried to get a pilot to fly much further than the plane intended to fly and he ran out of gas over the ocean. The pilot survived the crash but the terrorists were ****ed. You would be surprised how many people live in plane crashes on land and how much planes stay intact during a crash landing on land.

The only exception is a stall which is much more likely during takeoff but can happen in cruising altitude due to a massive pilot error or a crippling cabin decompression but it usually takes another round of pilot errors to stall. The black box that tracks airplane movement will show if there was erratic flying due to a mechanical failure but there are so many redundancies to prevent a loss of hydraulic control and a lot of planes don't even have hydraulic connections from flight control to the wings and rutter anymore. Pilot controls are interpreted by a computer which sends those comands to the rudder, wings with electrical wires which are much less susceptible to combustion and offer a huge redundancy option since you can run them all over the plane.

They just need to find those black boxes until their location beacons lose power in 30 days. If there is nothing on them then they'll know it was the pilot since he's likely the only one that knows how to cut the breaker to the boxes.

You're much more likely to find mechanical error with budget airlines with shoddy mechanics. Egypt Air has had a flight that crashed in the sea because of a deliberate action by the pilot but that's still rare.

I would rule out a mechanical error and pilot error and say it was either a pilot intentionally crashing or a hijacking.

#40 Brando2101, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016