1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans, please e-mail fanear@rocketball.com to protest D'Antoni possible coaching

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by houstontexans, May 18, 2016.

1. syn

syn Member

Message sent! :cool::grin:

2. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

sent one - told them theres no way our defense improves with D'Antoni

3. syn

syn Member

Good question...

4. houstontexans

houstontexans Member

Yeah, pretty much he is hired. But next season if he doesn't help rockets, I hope those emails will tell les he is the one that picked the wrong coach. Let those emails from the fans convey how dumb les is and I hope he will be embarrassed enough to be a owner. I hope he will learn the lesson and should not pick his own coach anymore. Let the fans have the say in picking the coach.

5. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

We just need to rally.

6. jim1961

jim1961 Member

7. therox3

therox3 Member

8. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

1 person likes this.
  9. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Planning to protest at Toyota center tomorrow. Come if you please

10. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

If I could do it, I'd have scheduled one sooner but right now I think it's too late.. all this waiting for nothing....

11. Fantasma Negro

Kenny Smith rally part 2 lol. You'd think the people in this city would've learned their lesson with fan organized rallies by now

12. val_modus

val_modus Member

I've been all over the twittersphere on these bums; hopefully Morey or Toad tell Les what a **** storm he's created. More likely Les is on a yacht sleeping in his pot of gold. Maybe Charles was right... maybe...

13. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Now that D'Clowntoni has been hired:

-Don't go to games

-Don't watch games

-Don't buy Merchandise

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I like to eat but not watch it (him)

15. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Definitely tweeting is the way better option than this. No one will read these emails until an intern opens it up, 2 weeks later....

16. Red Hova

Red Hova Member

For me this is actually a solid hire. That said, 5 to 10 yrs ago would have protested though. In today's NBA defense may win a championship, but it's not nearly as important as intelligent offense and versatile players. The Warriors have a good defense because they score 120 points a games consistently. The Phoenix team Mike had was a team that would thrive in today's game. Also even though Houston scored a lot of points, they in my opinion had an awful offensive system, which was seen in the half court offense.

Also I do not think that Mike D will go for Al Hortford, which is a good thing. He wants speed, shooting and flexibility. He will be good for Beasley, Capella and D-Mo. Now our likely off season top priorities will be shhoting and a point guard instead of a big. Thinking potentially Mike Conley here, maybe J Lin? The Warriors, Spurs and OKC were all good offensive teams first

1 person likes this.
  17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

here's the one to retweet and retweet again to your heart's content

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I'm rooting for a Mike D'Antoni/James Harden marriage - I want to see someone break Wilt's 100-point game.</p>&mdash; Bill Simmons (@BillSimmons) <a href="https://twitter.com/BillSimmons/status/733309288349736960">May 19, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

18. chrish23

chrish23 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I never do this type of stuff, but I emailed. This stupid mistake finally got me off the couch.

19. saner-s88

saner-s88 Member

just sent my protest from russia