1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Started from the Houston...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, May 15, 2016.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Now we here.

[​IMG]

Congrats to Kyle and Pat for making it to the Conference Finals!

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Don't forget this guy!!
    [​IMG]

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Lowry was ready to ditch Toronto and re-join Houston two summers ago but that fat idiot Morey decided to focus on a loser like Melo instead. Lowry signed a $12 million/year deal while that moron Morey was offering Melo the max. Lowry on the team would've been a perfect player next to Harden. He would be the emotional, competitive leader of the team.

Lowry/Harden go together perfectly because those two players are opposites.

Lowry goes on a strict diet this offseason and dedicated himself to losing weight. Harden goes on a Chipotle-binge and shows up to camp out of shape. Lowry goes to the gym at 1 AM to shoot jumpers after a bad game in the Playoffs. Harden goes to the strip club after bad games. Lowry is a hustle player who continues to work hard to improve himself. Harden stopped caring after he signed his endorsement deal.

4. anchel

anchel Member

Congrats to Kyle and Pat, well deserved.

5. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Lowry re-gained the fat through the season. He looks out of shape, yet again. At the beginning of the season, he was in the best shape of his career.

6. Harden's beard

And Lowry is shooting 36% in the playoffs and wouldn't be where he's at if the role players on his team didn't save his ass in the 1st round, and to some extent also the 2nd round. Good 2 or 3 games doens't make up for his still historically bad playoff performance.

7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

pat used to call you on his cellphone :(

1 person likes this.
  8. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

It happens. I'm sure if you look at every other team in the league they can point at players that left that have done well.

If guys like Patterson and Battier at the end of his career are guys that we are pouting about for going to other teams well then I think we've done a pretty good job.

9. BAHAMIANFAN

BAHAMIANFAN Contributing Member

Harden would have been a bad influence and contaminated Lowry. Lowry would never have performed at the same level here.

At some point, you gotta question our system, staff, environment, team culture, when many of our former players move on and blossom. Or just our short sightedness of chasing "Super Stars". But to be fair, if it wasn't for the epic failure of this year, nobody would be discussing this. I as well as many other fans were very excited at the beginning of the season.

10. opticon

opticon Member

Lowry and Scola fan favorites in my house hold. They have my support till next season. Then they are dead to me again.

11. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

12. Bennie Anders

Bennie Anders Member

Lowry then Dragic were example of Morey's perpetual fail at PG. Fatboy should be fired over this alone but fatboy keeps Les's name in the papers so Les loves it all.

13. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I didn't know Battier is on the Raptors

14. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

But it bugs the hell out of me that guys like Lowry and Patterson are no longer here. We could've had Lowry at a very reasonable rate 2 years ago had Morey and Les not foolishly pursued Melo. And Patterson was given away for Thomas Robinson and Cisco.

15. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Robinson was a bust, but Sisco had a few decent moments in the playoffs for the Rockets.

16. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Rockets of the North. Have so much respect for them all: Lowry, mad love for PPat, and my friend from Argentina Luis Scola.

17. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

And we had Carroll and Raptors used to have Chuck Hayes. Rockets of the North man...

18. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Morey sometimes really doesn't know who is a keeper and who is not.

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

Good enough to take the Rockets to the lottery.
    Good enough to take the Raptors to the Eastern Conference Finals.

:confused::confused::confused:

20. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Half of the players that were on our mediocre team are on Toronto lol