1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SOCIAL MEDIA] Pearland sushi restaurant gets blasted

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by TMac'n, May 11, 2016.

1. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

What a little *****

2. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

The health risks are real: http://www.houstontx.gov/health/Food/Cross-contamination.htm

There's alot more that needs to be examined due to the location being a place of business and not a private home.

Maybe his restaurant's risk factor goes up because to health inspectors, the restaurant description is sushi served from an approved sourced vendor, not butchering raw meat.

If he didn't want his business to be tarnished by his "personal life", he should keep them separate.

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

It seems like most of the p*****s in this thread care.

Apparently being ignorant of where food actually comes from is true bliss for most people.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

A real Texas hunter would field dress a hog hanging from a tree. That's how Ramsey does humans in Game of Thrones too.

5. marky :)

marky :) Member

Id rather eat the hog than whatever sushi his restaurant is serving.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

living so close to Pearland I wouldn't be surprised if they shot it near that shopping center. There's a lot of open land there.

Also I take my dog to get groomed near there....oh wait, I never thought about tha....

7. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Punk kid was probably doing something sketchier driving around the back of a strip mall.

8. what

what Member

Damn if I were them I'd just close down. No way people are going to eat there again.

9. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I think the owner is on the level. Dumb decision, though.

Won't people EVER learn that cameras are everywhere in public?

10. what

what Member

Even still, who does that. Buchers meat that you are going to eat in the heat and the filth of an ally. Makes you think about how he prepares YOUR food.

Also, I realize that every restaurant you go to can have shady crap going on. Makes you not want to go out to eat.

11. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

As long as he cooks the meat who cares how to butchers it. Do you think Butcher shops are super clean?

12. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Most people in this thread think an alley is dirty, but a slaughterhouse/butcher shop is super clean.

Also anyone talking about "contamination" likely knows jack squat about food preparation or cooking. Human bodies aren't as fragile as most of the people in this thread's stomachs.

13. the11mingdynasty

the11mingdynasty Contributing Member

Eating there tomorrow...no biggie.

14. TheRedRanger

TheRedRanger Member

I doubt he was selling it at his restaurant. Isn't game meat pretty expensive? Why would he sell it as regular pork if he could buy cheaper pork in bulk?

15. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yeah, I made that same point, but people keep going back to the idea that they would serve this in the restaurant.

They probably buy all their meat for customers at CostCo or some crap.

16. what

what Member

Prove you are this advanced. If you film a video of you eating food there, I will bow to your opinion on this.

If you don't do it, you're just talking smack.

17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Taking the gf over there tomorrow. We've past by it a few times and now committed to go after seeing how fresh the food is.

18. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Me too. And not only will I go there... I'm also going to order the pork milanese.

19. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Stop talking like you know anything about the health code and restaurants. Cross contamination rules mean you have to keep meat in separate fridges from other food, or in some cases keep meat in different freezers from from seafood.

There's no health code violation in this case because it's actually done away from where they store and prepare other food.

it'd actually be health issue if he was butchering inside his restaurant, even then if he had the right spaces it'd be fine.

20. gambingo

gambingo Member

I believe him. ****, I make a mess chopping meat that's been butchered already. That kitchen would have been a killing field had it been me with that hog.