1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[NBA] Incorrect calls: Harden GW, Iggy holding Beasley, Green tackle

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OTMax, Apr 22, 2016.

1. OTMax

OTMax Member

2. Caesar

Caesar Member

Reviewing the contact at the end of the game. If Dwight did that, he would have been suspended before he left the Toyota Center last night.

3. ShutURBiG!

ShutURBiG! Contributing Member

SEVERAL big calls that went the Rockets way that could've affected the game:

-Harden pushing Draymond right before a foul was called that resulted in free throws for Beasley
    -Harden's game-winning shot should've been an offensive foul

However, the Warriors were also not called for several things:

-Iguodala wrapping up Beasley on the inbound pass directed toward him that resulted in a fast break for the Warriors
    -Draymond's wrap up tackle on Beasley at the end

What I get from this is that the Warriors are afraid of Beasley :eek:

4. Raider17

Raider17 Member

I bet nothing will happen to Green for tackling Beasley. Had a rocket done anything like that to anyone on GS they would already be suspended.

5. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

Iguodala flopped. Not an offensive foul.

6. cbs1507

cbs1507 Member

I don't know about flop. James was coming full momentum so I feel like he was sold on the drive and could not recover. But even if you want to give the that NBA ruled that Iggy held Beasley on the turnover that put GS up.

7. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Rules are rules. I guess we gotta forfeit the win.

8. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

I don't agree that the Harden push off was an offensive foul. Every NBA star makes that move and it's rarely called an offensive foul unless the push is to the chest and the defender falls down. Harden may have pushed his arms off of him. NO FOUL called, as it should be.

9. Aydge

Aydge Member

Contact looks worse than it was because he had Iggy off balance. That move was perfectly executed, ABSOLUTELY not an offensive foul.

10. ThatboyPhuong

ThatboyPhuong Member

Why don't they review all the calls the warriors get and illegal screens smh..

11. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

lol some of you are serious biased homers. That was definitely an offensive foul and I laughed like crazy like night after I saw it a couple times.

Having said that, it was not any worse than Jordan on Byron Russell.

12. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

If the pushoff was into Iggy's chest, clear offensive foul. When I saw it, it looked more like a pushoff of Iggy's arms. I think that's a no call.

13. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Was about to mention "the shot" on Russell, the nba can straight **** off.

14. tnopham

tnopham Member

If they had not missed the call on Beasley on the inbound pass. He would have been shooting free throws instead of them getting a steal and layup.

Then there would have never been a need for Harden to take that last shot. Of course the media won't make any mention of that.

15. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, it's a no call, I mean the refs already ****ed up enough. Let them play in the final 2 mins. I've seen a lot worse that the nba didn't come back and say "we got it wrong", it's because GSWs are the new favorite story/happy ending bull****.

16. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Because they only do the last 2 minutes. This has nothing to do with this series...this procedure has been in place for a while. You're coming off like a conspiracy theorist.

17. junk151

junk151 Member

This is Breaking News on ESPN right now yet they don't even mention the Green tackle lol

18. HookemHorns1250

So......Iggy holds Beasley before the ball is in bounds, so that would be a free throw and the ball back, which means Harden's shot wouldn't have been necessary (hoping we could actually get the second in bounds play to work).

19. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Nba and espn suck

20. HookemHorns1250

Of course not. Ernie SPOTLIGHTED it on TNT last night and the other three analysts completely ignored it.

Fact of the matter is, if they call the iggy foul, then Hardens shot isn't necessary.