1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 4/21/2016 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 3)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 20, 2016.

1. HookemHorns1250

How about Sportcenter shows the benches reaction to Hardens dunk when they all went crazy?

Oh wait....that's not going to trend...

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Yes...

3. brownxmas

brownxmas Member

Thank you Harden. Thank you DMo. Thank you Beasley. Even giving thanks for Howard for showing up.

4. supercoolBeas

supercoolBeas Member

Iguodala holds Beasley in that inbounds....no foul

Draymond bodyslams/tackles Beasley in that other inbounds....no foul

SMH man. Especially that 2nd one, that team really gets away with plenty of sht.

My stream froze that exact moment Ariza threw that horrible inbounds directed to GSW's court, wtf was that pass? Wow.

5. HookemHorns1250

You're going to here so called "experts" try to sell that we played a great game, and only won by one against a team with out their MVP.

The latter is true, but to say we played a great game would be the dumbest comment of the day. We literally tried our hardest to give that game to Golden State. I can't stand Reggie talking about how "Well we were shooting threes" when we were freaking 9/29 at that point.

We weren't hitting our shots, it took Harden putting the team on his back, and we had to over come turnover after turnover, and horrible coaching.

Sure, Golden State can play better, but we can also. If they don't play Curry game 4, and he's almost 100 percent, I think they are making a huge mistake. If we even so much as tied the series 2-2 and forced them to play 6 games, that's 2 more games that should have been completely unnecessary, while the other top seeds rest.

If they want to rest Curry again, I'll gladly take it, and I believe this team can tie the series 2-2.

6. delta69er

delta69er Member

Honestly, I think most of the guys were still in shock from the previous play.

7. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

And tons of people on here were agreeing with that ringless clown!

8. dream2franchise

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/dekker">@dekker</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/c21rizz">@c21rizz</a> you saw his face. He looked so upset they won. Didn't care one bit that harden just made that.</p>&mdash; Joel (@FreeeeBandz) <a href="https://twitter.com/FreeeeBandz/status/723374719735484417">April 22, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">probably the stupidest comment ever made but ok. was more concerned about getting a stop. We know beard gonna score! <a href="https://t.co/UF2y26c8jq">https://t.co/UF2y26c8jq</a></p>&mdash; Sam Dekker (@dekker) <a href="https://twitter.com/dekker/status/723385270435868672">April 22, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Capela was the only one who celebrated because he's a youngster. The vets realize that there is still time on the clock before the fat lady sings.

Oh and did Brewer even play? Lol I swear I didn't catch him making boneheaded plays to ruin our chances. Must've slipped in during the 3rd quarter when I was on the phone

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Rockets were feasting early getting Dwight involved and then they just stopped. How does that always happen?

11. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

12. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Scrub Dekker talks too much for a guy that sucks in the D-League so far.

13. HookemHorns1250

This infuriates me as well. It's literally as if we find a way to exploit a teams weakness, we still won't do it but once or twice.

Take for example the pick and roll with Harden and D-Mo. That to me is our most successful play we actually run. Harden has the option to drive, but if is trapped by the man that's guarding D-Mo, he can slip that bounce past to D-Mo who is standing at the free throw line wide open, and can literally either take a dribble and put up his little floater that's successful, or throw an oop to Dwight if Dwights man is forced to come up. That play not only works in that way, but D-Mo is such a solid passer for a 4, he can kick it out to any of the guys standing at the 3 point line, yet we refuse to run it 2-3 times, then go away from it.

14. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Can we talk about how big of a dumbass Ariza is

15. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

No matter what. This is a good win. Harden playing a great game.

Hopefully Rockets can keep the tough in Game 5.

16. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

He's just defending his team. :rolleyes:

17. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

I'm surprised nobody is talking about how terrible Terry was this game with his missed layups and not playing in D whatsoever. JBB is so stupid not playing KJ Mcdaniels over Terry

18. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Terry defense is close to ZERO.

I always feel nervous when Terry in. :(

19. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

[​IMG]

WOW.... NBA = WWE???

20. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

I cried real tears when Harden hit that game winner brehs...

I hate GS that much...