1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Houston Rockets Salary Cap Update: Post-Trade Deadline Moves

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BimaThug, Mar 15, 2016.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Projections came out higher than previously projected. 92 million this Summer so a little more cap space to dream about signing actual good players with.

2. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yep, i made a thrad about this early http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?p=10426024#post10426024

Maybe Bima or another mod can delete or move it here.

3. basketballholic

Again, this season has been like a bad dream. I keep wondering if I'm going to wake up. Not only do we lose our first round pick for the privilege of getting bludgeoned 4 times for all the world to see. But we're also needlessly paying the luxury tax in a year where we are obviously not championship-worthy while also paying a fired coach to drink beer and play golf, getting nothing out of all those millions but bad pr.

At this point, I'm simply hoping we can make it through free agency without Les firing Morey, replacing him with David Kahn, signing Terrence to a max deal, and then selling the team to George Shinn.

What an unmitigated disaster of a season!