1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Keep JB Bickerstaff!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htown4life420, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Htown4life420

Htown4life420 Member

We did not give Bickerstaff enough time not to mention I think he has done a great job all year with all the injuries we had like D-mo specifically, now he has added Beasley and really integrated Capela. He is looking great recently and I think he could be an amazing coach. I love his demeanor/personality and think he is very intelligent as well.

2. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Maybe in another 8 seasons I'd give him a look.

3. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

i like JB, but we need head coaching experience....as much as he knows, he's never had full control like this..he's going to need time to "perfect" his style as a HC and we don't have time for that. Go get Thibs...

4. StrawberryJamm

Corey Brewer got a Clutchfans account.

5 people like this.
  5. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

I think JB will be part of the new coach's staff. :eek:

6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

JBB is that you?

7. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

As an assistant? The new coach will probably want his own people. Of course, Morey's proviso may be that Finch stays.

8. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

9. AFS

AFS Member

I wouldn't mind this. I think he did well last year as an assistant coach, but right now isn't experienced enough for me to want him as my head coach. I don't want to waste James Harden's prime years with a coach who still has a lot to learn.

10. Newlin

Newlin Member

What? Injuries? This was one of the healthiest years I ever remember. It was last year that we had the injuries.

JB will be gone unless we win a championship.

11. Htown4life420

Htown4life420 Member

I agree with you with the lack of experience which is true because we need a coach with experience, but this guy has potential and no one seems to see that. Although I know they had Lebron, Erik Spolstra didn't have any experience either but coached them great and got a long with them great because he was a younger coach which is what JB is

12. Htown4life420

Htown4life420 Member

Why don't you BELIEVE IN JB

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

If we get KD and Horford, then fine, let's keep JB.

14. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Stop smoking weed. It makes you dumb

15. Htown4life420

Htown4life420 Member

Did you just say what injuries? The most important injury of all was at our power forward position Dmo he has been hurt all year and last year's playoffs which played is a trickle effect because we had to learn how to play with that hole in our rotation. Where have you been? But ya I guess we have had a good year besides D-mo. People just don't get how much his injury affected our team that's why all the espn and nba analysts shows say "Oh Rockets have been all up and down this year, they no nothing about D-mo's impact when he went out

16. backwardhead

backwardhead Member

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Ban worthy suggestion.

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

Agree. Les announced he was keeping Daryl. He should have also announced he was keeping John Blair.

Keep John Blair. Keep Dwight. Keep Corey. Keep Jason. Bring the entire roster & coaching staff back. This is a really good team that just had an up and down year. I have no doubt they're gonna bounce back. Keep it together.

John Blair righted the ship after they panicked 11 games in. No easy task. He got this team to the playoffs. He deserves the job on a permanent basis.

There's no shame in losing to historically great Golden State, if they indeed do lose.

They may not have a pick this year but Sam Dekker will essentially be a "rookie" next year. I have no doubt he can help this team. He's gonna be a great one.

You announced Daryl was coming back. Bring the rest of the band back Leslie.

19. Htown4life420

Htown4life420 Member

I'm actually very intelligent and you don't think smart people smoke weed? Go to any Ivy League school. I bet you they smoke and use psychedelics more than alcohol. IQ is the ability to solve a problem or how to comprehend an issue. I guarantee I would smoke you on a IQ test.. Don't judge and go continue your non 420 life. I will appreciate and enjoy the greatest thing God created on this earth

20. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I'll be in favor of keeping him if we win the NBA championship.

In other words, get him out of here immediately after we get swept by Golden State.