1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

41-41 really means we 0-0 and ready for playoffs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cstyle42, Apr 14, 2016.

1. MadMax

MadMax Member

Just play hard. No one expects you to win, so you have nothing to lose. Close out on defense like you have the last few games. Take your shots. See where the chips fall. There's no shame in getting beat by a better team. But sometimes the better team gets beat.

2. amaru

amaru Member

No, 41-41 means we barely made the playoffs (backed in really thanks to a epic choke job by the Jazz).

We are 0-0 now....but that will change by next weekend when we are eliminated at home.

3. Pete the Cheat

we get it...you don't think we are going to win. don't have to spam every thread if your hot take.

4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

41-41 means we won some good games against good teams, won some bad games against bad teams, lost some bad games against good teams, and lost a ton of really bad games against the Nuggets, Nets, etc.

It means our team is very erratic and nobody can predict how they will perform in a given night - but usually it didn't go well.

So - wooooo - here we go.

5. amaru

amaru Member

I'm channeling my inner Golden State Warrior. I will continue to slaughter this pathetic team just like the Warriors will for the next 4 games.

This is what is needed for the team to be better long term. Sometimes you truly have to be destroyed so that you stop having illusions about how bad you truly are.

It is going to hurt, but it needs to happen because apparently these fools actually think they have a chance.

You know where the ignore button is.

6. Pete the Cheat

no ignore needed. happily taking stock of all the defeatist d-bags the end of the season has brought out.

7. Karolik

Karolik Member

does starting 0-0 also mean we have a new team? :grin:

8. joeson332

joeson332 Member

I dont care about winning the finals just beat Golden State!

9. bro2044

bro2044 Member

I DO like that now we have Dmo, Bed, Beasley and McDaniels.

I also like that we blew out our last 3 opponents. I don't care who they were, THATS the team we saw last season. Taking care of business. The Mavs and Suns losses cost us a first round series with OKC, but oh well its meant to be.

If this goes more than 5 games, I'll be happy. If we won? Thats ridiculous and my head might explode.

If we lose? Well, we lost to a once in a lifetime team that will probably be a repeat champion.

Either way, let's get a coach now! :D

10. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Bev*...

11. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

In last years western conference we would have been 10th place. We have virtually dropped 8 seeds while being healthier, and more experienced roster. What 41-41 really means is that we are garbage.

1 person likes this.
  12. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Our only shot this series is if Dwight turns into finals Orlando Dwight where he erases everything in the middle for the opponent.

13. Celebriduck

Celebriduck Member

Warriors not even that good.

14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Oh here comes the motivational threads on how the Rockets will beat the warriors

15. HillBoy

HillBoy Member

Finishing 41-41 means that the Rockets finished 32 games behind the team they will face in the first round of the playoffs. You are what you record says you are.

16. rocketsmetalspd

Turned the Corner, there is semi-truck heading down the freeway! Rockets should be free stroking all series long. According the experts, have no chance to get by the beloved league Warriors.

17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Member
    Supporting Member

Exactly. Plus we are the swag champs.

#Pursuit

18. rocketsmetalspd

True but the team never got rolling with what in the end of the season turned out to be a team, that finally got it going at the end of the season.

19. chandlerbang21

Barnes will kill harden in the post and off screens for 3's. Beverly has to step is game up and get around the double/triple screens GSW uses. Mcdaniels doesn't have a chance at that because one bump and he falls to the floor. Also , Livingston kills the rockets every game so KJ has to be ready to guard him with second unit

20. brosef

brosef Member

Queer.