1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Kings to rest Rondo, Collison, Cousins against us

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dat Dude, Apr 12, 2016.

1. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Seriously, Rocket fans are the most spoiled, scared, p***y, whiny fans no wonder everyone hates the rockets. These loser mentality whiny b****es attract it. Boo hoo your team is on the verge of making the playoffs at 41-41. Give them some credit, yeah we expected much more this season but **** happened gtf over it and be grateful you get to watch your team play 4 more games. Utah is about to get eliminated be grateful they collapsed and your team is about to finish strong, enough of this we should tank for lottery bill****. **** it, the best free agency in years is upon us, this year is As good as any to not have a pick. **** it. Rocket fans need to understand your loser mentailty that yearns to lose for a pick is going to seep into your life. Your whole life os gonna be i should just settle so my heart is broken. No **** that. Rockets pursuit and shock the world b****es!

2. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

3. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Fucc that Mormon fakkit Mark Cunningham and the rest of Utah too

[​IMG]

4. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

I wasn't very happy about the Rockets making the playoffs (to get swept and lose a draft pick) but screwing the Jazz and their fans makes it all worth it.

1 person likes this.
  5. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Yup your manhood is based on whether or not you want to see your mediocre team play against one of the greatest teams in NBA history. Good on you for pointing that out, lol. putz.

6. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

The butt hurt is strong in this one lol. Go rockets! Beat the Jazz

7. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

^ Kings* whoops, honest mistake haha

8. Pass 1st shoot 2nd

Pass 1st shoot 2nd Contributing Member

9. tnopham

tnopham Member

Totally agree.

10. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Wish we can ban all the p*****s on this board, but alas we must co exist with p*****s for ever. Or until there balls drop! Ooooo burned!

11. bratna8

bratna8 Member

I didn't play basketball or root for the Rockets so that I or the Rockets can have a good draft pick. It's all about competition to me and nothing is more exhilarating than the playoffs.

I think it's a great opportunity to be able to have the first crack at beating a team that has the best regular season in NBA history. I also understand that we are major underdogs in this series (if we beat the Kings tonight) and a very good possibility of being swept. But so be it, I will enjoy the ride win or lose.

As far as missing out on the draft pick. This is the team and the GMs job to worry about. I don't get paid to put this team together during the off season.

I am big supporter of the team by buying their merchandise, subscribing to league pass, going to the games etc for the last 20 years. I don't follow or support them to tank. That's just not my style.

12. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

If it's not being a real fan to look out for the future, why was it that the Rockets shopped Dwight Howard extensively at the trade deadline? Why was it that the only move the Rockets made at the deadline was sending out their supposed starting power forward for a future first round pick?

13. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

You sir have a winning attitide... Its refreshing! Rockets will beat GS just for you. Where the loyal rocket fans at?

14. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">THIS JUST IN: Kings are planning to fire coach George Karl on Thursday after the season ends. (via <a href="https://twitter.com/sacbee_news">@sacbee_news</a>) <a href="https://t.co/fHuKf2eSgc">pic.twitter.com/fHuKf2eSgc</a></p>&mdash; SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) <a href="https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/720273082024386560">April 13, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

15. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

so the coach won't give a eff either lol.

but it's not over until the KINGS openly announce they will lose on purpose. only then will it be a close game for the rockets to choke in the last few seconds with a harden turnover in the 4th quarter

16. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Clutch, lets live for right now...the future takes care of itself when you live for right NOW! For example, rockets make a run at GS, lets say they somehow get to a game 7. Going into the offseason, Durant is now interested in joining the team on the verge of upsetting the "greatest team of all time." Boom future set... You think Durant would want to join a non playoff team? Winning now can very much have implications on the Rockets future. Besides this free agency is the biggest in years! If therr is a season to not have pick, it might as well be this season. Lets just enjoy and live in the moment, let things unfold. Rockets fans, if any, should understanf that concept. Clutch City!!!

2 people like this.
  17. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

agreed. good post.

18. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

And on the other hand, if they get trounced in 4 consecutive games, what does that mean? Also, getting into the playoffs in the NBA generally doesn't mean much since more than half the teams make it. The Rockets making or missing the playoffs with the current season they had is not going to be a deal make or deal breaker for Durant.

19. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Calvin Watkins
    ESPN Staff Writer

According to ESPN's BPI the Rockets percentages to reach the postseason was as high as 92 percent on March 31 and had fallen to 36 percent with two games remaining in the regular season. Houston's win over Minnesota coupled with Utah's loss to Dallas forged a tie for the eighth seed. If Houston defeats Sacramento Wednesday it clinches a postseason berth regardless of what Utah does at Los Angeles. Our BPI has the Rockets with a 71 percent chance of winning on Wednesday.

20. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Very true, but Like the french say C'est la Vie. Anything can happen, thats why we should live in the present moment. If the rockets lived in the present moment, played in the present moment, took care of each possesion by being in the moment. Thats how you become a great team ala spurs.

1 person likes this.