1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If we make the playoffs, does anyone else feel like we could surprise a few people against the Warri

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rofflesaurus, Apr 11, 2016.

1. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

If the Rockets beat the Warriors I'll run down Westheimer from the Galleria to Toyota Center in my underwear!

2. Rocket_Man_2.0

It probably won't happen...but just thinking about it puts a big silly grin on my face!:grin::p

3. Badrose

Badrose Member

4. Lightsnowaction

How this season has gone, the only thing I'm sure about is Playoff Dwight. Everybody else is up in the air.

5. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

reality says no. fantasy land says yes. you get to choose ;)

6. alethios

alethios Member

I think it will surprise GS that we're actually in the playoffs. It may short-circuit their brains, and they will be too confused to win the first couple of games. But then they will come to their senses and sweep the next 4 games.

7. Codeskye

Codeskye Member

Dominate kings seth curry first before thinking of beating warriors stephen curry hehe

8. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

If by surprising some people you mean not getting blown out by double digits every game as the Warriors sweep the Rockets, then sure.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

We are so dangerous that we can beat us

10. jeevinesh

jeevinesh Member

We will get raped. If we couldn't beat Jordan and the bulls with Hakeem, we aren't doing this here with another historic team.

The warriors are not beatable this year. Seriously

11. Audioout

Audioout Member

Warriors have looked vulnerable lately and the press has been bringing up their constant use of moving screens so maybe they'll call that differently...

But really, almost no chance. As would be expected from an 8 seed vs a legendary 1 seed.

12. bret_parrish

bret_parrish Member

Sweep the leg! Or bring in Tonya Harding. :eek:

13. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

IMO, because of his defense, KJ McDaniels will have to play a key role if the Rockets are to have a chance at all.
    I think he will be key in guarding either Curry or Thompson.

14. Asian Sensation

I put it it in my sig. Gonna shock the world!

15. jlwee

jlwee Member

This team has the talents and tools to upset the warriors. I have no doubt about it. My only doubt is their hearts.

16. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

On a 2 game win streak against non-playoff teams, first 2 game win streak in a month, not yet in the playoffs with 1 game to go, thinks we can upset a 72-73 win season defending champs.

17. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Isn't even about heart anymore. Dwight looks tired and worn down. Harden and co still can't defend the 3pt line. We don't have health again and we do not have the mental capacity for an upset.

18. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Stfu. Jordan wanted no part of Hakeem and the rockets.

I think the rockets will put up a good fukn fight. The more times we meet them in the playoffs and get experience & film on them, the better. At least we have Dmo, bev and Beasley compared to last year.

Also the rockets will have fresh legs in the first round and that will help.

But first annihilate the fukn Kings.

19. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Don't waste your money like you did last year. I tried telling you last year and I'm telling you again this season. You might as well burn your money or donate it to charity instead, because once you place that bet, you're never going to see that money ever again. Don't get upset, I'm just trying to help you out. I realize the truth hurts.

20. shlhl

shlhl Member

Lifetime opportunity and you should run naked:)