1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cheapest Stubhub ticket for Kobe's last game is $720

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by heypartner, Apr 11, 2016.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

2. mig0s

mig0s Member

would be funny if he decides to come back next year lol

3. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

Wow, i guess even if this LA team sucks this bad, if kobe is playing, they can still make money, damn, that's what is driving this league after all, the revenues...

4. da_juice

da_juice Member

He played for 20 years and was very successful. A lot of Laker fans would have grown up or spent their teen years watching him.

5. i3artow i3aller

6. Awesome

Awesome Member

In other words

"don't give them the money we want it all"

7. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

I know someone who bought 16 tickets at $60 value a piece for this last game in anticipation of Kobe announcing his retirement and sold each one of them for $600 a ticket.

#profit

8. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

It's only illegal if you sell it for that much right at the arena or city grounds the day of the game? I thought ppl got in trouble for this kind of stuff.

9. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

Idk about that, but he bought them before the season started and placed them on stubhub at some later time.

10. BALLhog 247 365

i bought two tickets upper center the hour his retirement announcement came out off ebay for $180 each, re-sold for $650 each.