1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Suns @ Rockets 4/7/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 7, 2016.

1. rocketsmetalspd

Yea and only 12 minutes for Beasley. I don't understand what JB is doing.

2. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

They definitely suck. But things like not boxing out and committing silly fouls when you're in the penalty made it seem like they wanted to lose.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Honestly I said this before, I think they quit AWHILE ago.

They came into the season thinking they could challenge the warriors and once that was clear that they could not they just gave up. Many nights they just looked like they were half-stepping.

It doesn't help with all the poor coaching decisions either.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

And we played J Suck too.

DD

5. rocketsmetalspd

Your right I forgot Terry was out there. I still can't believe Terry is getting this many minutes. Goudelock should be playing.

6. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">'Frustrating,' James Harden said. 'That basically sums up our season.' <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Rockets?src=hash">#Rockets</a></p>&mdash; Jenny Dial Creech (@jennydialcreech) <a href="https://twitter.com/jennydialcreech/status/718272758778634240">April 8, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

To be honest, I think last night was the dagger

It took everything out of the players and coaches

Tonight was a nicely disguised tank job but to me was obvious

I mean Smith being the first PF off the bench and playing 18 min while Beastly just 12 min

8. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

STAY AWAY ROCKETS TO BE HAPPY.

9. OTMax

OTMax Member

Yesss it's over, what a bunch of chokers.

10. Vivi

Vivi Member

Well, that's the people on the internet...you got the point though, and this season is definitely on the players.

Situations like this happens though, the Pacers broke a great team just more than one year ago because they had issues between players, same thing with the Bulls this year...i think we're at that point, some players will go, others will come...and even if we are going to miss on Durant and Horford, i think we'll see a better team next season.

11. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

They do that every night. The Brooklyn Nets have owned us this season. Why would it be so hard to believe that the Suns just beat us on the second night of a back to back hard fought lost?

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

This was a tank job, without a doubt. As terrible as the Rockets were this season they looked even more inept tonight. The rotations were extra weird and Harden stopped playing in the 4th quarter when he is Mr. 4th Quarter.

13. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Excuses excuses. Morey is as much to blame as the players. He was late getting Harden help and he made JB head coach. Our players came into the year injured and he made no adjustments for players that sucked the life out of the team this season.

14. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

If this was a tank job then the whole season was.

15. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yep, it was the last chance to reach the 6th seed and play a decent matchup, at this point, even with four wins, we were going to face Spurs or Warriors so...

16. nabil474

nabil474 Member

I guess I am glad it ended. Put us out of our misery. Can't wait till d12 and our sorry a** coach JBB is gone.

17. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

What would morey say now? I guess he would say Ping Pong competition is coming.

18. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Well. See you folks around the summer league time. Deuces.

19. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

That's my list

Then I wouldn't mind keeping Dmo, but only if he comes back cheap, he's not worth more then Ariza so anything over 8 mill would be too much IMO.

Glad to everybody else gone, Howard is still a great rebounder and defender but he just isn't effective enough, or that great of a fit chemistry wise or even on court with Harden and the rest of the team, it just wouldn't be worth paying him.

Really want Whiteside as Howard's replacement, would also like Horford.

20. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member