1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How Heartbroken are you?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tycoonchip, Apr 7, 2016.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

its Dwights fault as usual. Can't wait for the next scapegoat to come up. its just a long line

2. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

100 percent true, but how bout the prev 15 games? its not about if dwight is a good basketball player because he is a great one when locked in. Its the fact he quit on us fans with his lazy play since the all star break is whats really pissing me off.

3. ibm

ibm Member

it's harden;
    it's dwight;
    it's jbb;
    it's tj;
    it's brewer;
    it's terry;
    it's dmo...

you pick any of them and you can make a good case.

it's all of them, collectively.

4. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

I wrote one line about dwight and how he is the probable cause of the teams lack fo trust and 7 about JBs fault, yet the dwight apologists just think iam blaming dwight lol....
    Everyone is at fault, but dwight is a supposed leader and superstar, when your superstar cant give the effort for a ****in close out or box out, what do you think is the example he is setting.
    He is still shooting less then 50% of his FTs when he knows its the only way he can stay in games late....mental midget you guys are just having trouble realizing it.
    Kobe was right all along...

5. i3artow i3aller

6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I'm heartbroken when a team that plays its heart out and can't succeed. NOT a team full of talent that can't succeed due to lack of trying and preparation. Im more ticked off than heartbroken.

7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Aarrrghh... why is TJ still on the roster. :mad:

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

the fact that you just want to assume he's the cause of this or that is the problem. i'm ready to move on from him just like most are if that happens this offseason but I'm not going to sit here and just generically type the same thing that we've seen over and over after a game he stepped up and played well in. its just plain redundant

9. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

NSFW
    <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/161283858" width="500" height="500" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe> <p><a href="https://vimeo.com/161283858">2016 Houston Rockets</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user44640352">I3artow i3aller</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

10. Layup Drill

Layup Drill Member

when my friends comment on the rockets I sit silently...sadly. because there's no explanation as to what happened this year....and at the same time there are so many explanations I can't even begin

I still try and catch every game though

11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

The best players aren't playing. Sucks but oh well.

12. rockets13champs

Tht loss to dallas made me so depressed. I might want to stop watching basketball.

13. Exiled

Exiled Member

here is a cool sport to watch..., the best part, there is no Brewer, JB etc;

[youtube]/ooI08rQSxdQ[/youtube]

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

you don't even have to go that far back. Last year we had a squad that played hard every night.

It's just surreal at the point.

15. KePoW

KePoW Contributing Member

Honestly I don't care that much, certainly not enough to where it affects my social life lol.

It got comical at some point this season, so most of the time I just chuckle at certain losses.

16. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I'm way past letting the Rockets dictate my emotions. I used to be like that. Throw and break stuff. Be mad at the world. Get my blood pressure up. Now, I just change the channel and forget about it.

17. rockets13champs

Need to be more like that. Im about that now woth every sport. Except rockets i think i need to back away from them too now.

18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

19. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

Times like this I wish I could stop caring. I wish I didn't want more for this team than it seems the team wants for itself. I wish I didn't invest myself as a fan like this organization wants fans to do, only to do stupid **** that undermines the fanbase.

I honestly more pissed at myself for investing so much into this team.

20. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I think my shock is turning back to anger. Allowing JB to be head coach after Mchale was probably one of the worst decisions of any nba team in years. After 11 games you fire a guy and you leave the guy who was taught by the guy you fired? I thought Daryll Morey was supposed to be smart. JB is not a coach he's the little kid who finally got to be in charge and only wants to work with his friends, regardless of what it costs him.