1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How Heartbroken are you?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tycoonchip, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Hire a new GM, new coach, revamp the roster based on system that emphasizes defense as much as offense, and I and many others will be watching again.

What we have now is a damn circus and clowns masquerading as professional bb players.

Worst season ever.

2. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

The first few months u was upset. Now I am indifferent they do not show passion so why would I have passion about this team.

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Hire a new guy who hires people.

4. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

Hard to feel heartbroken when the result was inevitable. There are three certainties in life, death, taxes and the perennial disappointing Houston Rockets.

5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Ho ass Rockets are affecting my sleep patterns

6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

what a time to be alive

7. Rocketsmanhk

Rocketsmanhk Member

Morey has to go. Remember when Adelman was still around we were one of the best coached teams in the NBA. Then this clown wanted to implement his gimmick offense and the rest is history.

8. OTMax

OTMax Member

I'm emotional during games, regardless of record I always get really into them, but this season I've been more accepting since we make the same mistakes over and over. I've turned off more games than ever before and have actually been able to laugh at our big deficits, turnovers, bad offense, players pointing fingers, our effort on defense etc. more than ever.

I am actually having a blast these last few months when I figured that I shouldn't care when they don't. Watching the Rockets crumble and the coach not doing anything about it. Sure it pisses me off sometimes while I watch, but after a second or so I'm over it and just figure, hey what else would you expect? At some point you have to accept this team is mediocre, the effort is not there, the chemistry is not there, the laziness and weird rotations prevail so might as well have a good laugh. Glad I did that early on the season.

9. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

I'm less interested in basketball in general. I don't let it mess with my actual emotions.

10. juanm34

juanm34 Member

We almost turned the corner.

11. Fantasma Negro

Am I the only one that noticed how complimentary JVG was of the Rockets last night? He heaped praise on trainer Keith Jones, he was saying James should be an MVP candidate, he complimented Beasley's growth and maturity and Beverley's tenacity and rebounding ability. Plus on Sunday during the thunder game he went out of his way to call Les a great owner. I suspect he's laying the ground work

12. Celebriduck

Celebriduck Member

I was actually looking forward to the playoffs, even if just for another first round exit. This season was a disaster.

13. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

I am furious

1 person likes this.
  14. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The most telling sign to me is that last night when we lost the ball and the game at the end, I wasn't even mad. Normally I would be furious for a loss like that. Not now. Not much feeling anymore.

15. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I'm disappointed...but I also think the Rockets win the next 4, giving themselves a shot at the playoffs. I could not care less about having a draft pick at 12-16 in this draft.

I don't know if Morey feels threatened by coaches with actual accomplishments, but they need to hire one in the offseason.

16. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I stopped being heartbroken since the Lillard short.

Learned there's more to life than sports.

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

this team win 4 in a row? i don't think so. the offseason just needs to come. theres really no point in trying to extend your season for just a weak just to get embarrassed even further

18. DunKingDanny

DunKingDanny Contributing Member

Same here.

I feel as if I was promised a huge promotion only to see that promotion be given to someone else 6 months later. I feel robbed, cheated on even. I feel disgusted by the performance of this team. I wish I didn't care so much but I do. It's going to be a long off season fellas... :(

19. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

We'll see.

20. conquistador#11

as heartbroken as I was to find out that the stripper didn't like me like me, she just totally wanted me to keep buying lap dances. =/