1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Michael Beasley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DonKnock, Mar 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Beasly needs to start the last 6 games. Bickerstaff needs to shake it up and just play Beasly Gouldlock Harden 35+ minutes and see how many wins they can get. Bickerstaff has nothing too lose anymore.

2. BackdoorHarden

I'm not claming down you racist b*stard!!!! I reported all y'all racist bastards!!

RAcIST!!!:mad:

3. rocketsmetalspd

Beasley, Capela, KJ, and Goudelock should be the players coming off bench.

4. Mr Chuck Norris

This screw terry and Brewer. Bring trez back for the post season. Thibby with this roster and bench would of had me thinking this team is pretty good.

5. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

Gouldlock is not about to play

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

april fooled?

7. i3artow i3aller

<iframe width="504" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/75r3pyDDu78" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Even the established star and role players on this team seem to lack the fundamental ability to through a clean crisp pass give the situation. If everybody was as competent as Beasley, not to say he never makes mistakes, this team would be so much better. That pass he made to Ariza in the last moments would 7 out of 10 times have Ariza catch it to the far left or far right wasting precious time to setup and shoot or be overthrown out of bounce by somebody else on the team. Sad right? Shiiiit.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Great pass to Ariza for a good final look. Loved that pass, man. Best thing I've seen from Beasley this year. Shows good IQ and genuine desire to win - not just make it in the league.

10. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

His on/off ratings are pretty awful too. He was a -19 yesterday. He also wasn't particularly good on offense despite chucking 20 shots. He looks like he will be a good backup off the bench, but I don't think he's going to make huge waves. I mean, you guys don't get excited by Enes Kanter's empty production, do you?

11. Vindicator

Vindicator Rookie

His plus minus stats are still really bad...

12. basketballholic

This is true. He did not have a good game. The last pass was a good thing though. Right decision. And the pass was on the money. But he did not have a good game just because he got 20 points. That was an inefficient 20.

And just like the rest of our bigs...playing him alongside Capela is going to generate plenty of big negative +/-'s. Beasley is not a stellar defender. And he cannot help Capela defensively. And Capela needs help.

That's why Smoove is still a huge key for this team going forward. IF......we are going to make any kind of playoff run like Morey is alluding to.....it will have to be with Smoove playing backup 5 minutes to Dwight. And even then we might still get swept if Smoove isn't his old self. But we WILL NOT go anywhere in the playoffs (if we even make it) besides 4 or 5 and out without Smoove being in the game when Dwight sits. Because Capela nor anyone else on this roster is capable of being the defensive presence we need in the paint when Dwight sits. Mark that down boys and girls.

1 person likes this.
  13. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Beasley needs to keep his foot behind the 3 point line. Classic Jeremy Lin syndrome. :cool:

14. i3artow i3aller

<iframe width="504" height="300" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2Ze832iPX0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. Vindicator

Vindicator Rookie

I think he still has a work to do on defense, gave way too many points to Mirotic the last night

16. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Mark this down:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

He's be beyond moronic. Beasley is better than Smith in every capacity. Heck if Morey had Beasley to begin with he would never have traded back for Smith.

1 person likes this.
  18. basketballholic

A healthy Smith playing the middle with Beasley at the 4 is a lot better combo than Smith/Capela for the bench unit. Smith is better than Capela in every category. And Smith is Beasley's superior on the defensive half of the floor.

19. houtown

houtown Member

Best move Morey has possibly made all year, got to give him credit for finding players that can contribute that rarely anyone would give a chance to play on their team at the moment.

20. rocketsmetalspd

True. Didn't JB say that the reason JSmith was not playing was because he had played for the Clippers and needed to get in game shape form. I guess that was a lie by JB, like wanting to find PT for Harrell because of his energy coming off the bench.