1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden is clubbing right now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nabil474, Apr 1, 2016.

1. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

horrible loss? its only horrible for denver's chances at our pick lol. let their fans be angry over this loss. i'm happier if we keep our pick.

keep going out james!

2. i3artow i3aller

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/161171234" width="500" height="500" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <p><a href="https://vimeo.com/161171234">

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

lmao

Dude's still b****ing about this stuff? Yikes...

4. Raven

Raven Member

Harden could show up for practice with heroin marks on his arm and some fans would still defend him. :p

If the story is true, he's setting a bad example. You either get it or you don't.

5. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

I mean it's annoying as **** but the season's been lost for months now so **** it.

6. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Setting a bad example? Are you a 3rd grade teacher?

These are grown men. What another guy does when he clocks out is none of your business. The other guys don't go to clubs, but they are sucking horribly. Should we stop them from going home and make them go to clubs, since James harden is playing so well?

7. Balldon'tlie

Balldon'tlie Member

Getting sick of this team.

Not renewing my season tickets next year.

8. shakes05

shakes05 Rookie

Bandwagoner...

9. Captain Hook

Captain Hook Member

Just because you don't like our best player having a life outside of work? At my job I give it 1000%, but I also have a life outside the job. What was he supposed to do last night? Go home a get in a fetal position? Shoots shots all night long? LOL

10. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Random story. I was in Dallas around Xmas a few years ago. I'm at a bar / club. I'm hanging outside waiting on friends. I see Novak. Landry Fields and Pattrick Patterson walk up. Raptors just beat the Mavs. Bouncer said sorry guys, no girls or tables. Can't come in. They get frustrated because they did have girls inside and a table.

I had 3 girls pull up and as I'm walking in. ( I knew the bouncer) , I said let those guys in. They are with me. They looked shocked and went along. I told Novak and Patterson it's because you guys were with the Rockets I did that. They were like we love Houstonian ppl etc. They all bought me rounds of shots all night. They had like 4-5 girls. Everyone pretty drunk.

Moral of the story. Only scrubs should party after games, u go unnoticed. Haha.

11. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Sip on a cold one while chilling at the house.

12. Eric00009

Eric00009 Member

He is a grown ass man if he want to party let him party hell what u mad cause u ain't partying **** basketball is a game it's not his life and he doesn't have to be worried about what another person thinks **** yall complain too damn much so what if he was in the club

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

He is over losses in 5 minutes just like Dwert.

14. Eric00009

Eric00009 Member

I think some of yall take this houston rockets **** too serious til it's scary like some stalker type **** win or lose basketball us a game just a damn game yall be all in these people personal life too much yall worried about who he is dating which is non of yall business yall worried about where he is partying if he having drinks whether or not him and Howard or friends non of that **** should even matter to yall but yall so obsessed with this **** til yall be going in on these people on this site chill out its a game

15. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

It's a business as well. Fans going to fan... Because they pay for a good product with time and or money.

16. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

How about mixing in some punctuation?

17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

What's the problem? They don't play again till Sunday.

18. Downtown Sniper

What do you do when you get home from a tough day at the office?

Just curious.

19. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Harden's life must consist of basketball, basketball, sleep, basketball, eating, and basketball. If he doesn't like it...burn him at the stake!

20. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Member

harden still partying right now? holy hell he goes hard partying.