1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Translation: Chinese fan warns not to be so high on Beasley

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ClutchCity3, Mar 2, 2016.

1. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

Source

My translation:

I have watched every ShanDong's games this season, feeling quite qualified to talk about the move of Beasley going to Rockets.

Beasley still have full of talents on the offensive side, and that will still translate to the NBA.
    His offensive weapon is going to the rack and mid-range shots (very consistent).

Three-point shooting is not his strength, but shoots pretty well in the CBA nonetheless.
    He plays better at the 4 than 3 in my opinion, due to lack of pace advantage in the NBA.

You shouldn't expect much regarding Beasley's defense, however his rebounding is better than any Rocket's power forwards.
    I reckon he will average 6 to 8 rebounds per 36 mintues in the NBA.

You should not be too optimistic about Beasley's attitude either.
    He have grown a lot in Shandong grown this season, no large-scale outbreak of temper, but there was an incident with the coach at the beginning of the season.
    The reason that he seem to have better temper might be that the whole ShanDong team regarded him as the boss, the man who could do no wrong.
    It will not happen with Rockets of course.

Overall: If Beasley is a player with no temper, it can be said that he is extremely suitable for the Rockets.
    The problem is that he is not, his temper is still like a time bomb. The upside is that it is a low risk move as his contract is only for the reminder of the season with team option for next year.

P.S. I apologize for criticizing Beasley throughout most of my writing, however these are what could happen in the NBA.
    I am very appreciate of everything Beasley have done for ShanDong in the CBA, was hoping him to stay in ShanDong.

4 people like this.
  2. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

I'll take it, finally a PF who can hit the **** out of some mid range shots.

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Thanks, sounds like he's still the same player. Can give us some points in bunches though

4. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

He's perfect for our team. Him blowing up and throwing a few punches would be more entertaining than watching us brick 38 3s. I hope he works out for us and is part of the recruitment for KD.

5. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Dwights and Bev got into it tonight and we pulled out the win. I'm all for more conflict!

6. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Basically Beasley wants happy ending massages. Someone tell him about Bellaire.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Not need to get high, that player was already high

8. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

If you could also translate those comments below that article, it will be more interesting...

9. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Where can I find please?

10. Asian Sensation

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

So this is new thread worthy stuff now? A foreign fan's opinion? Can you imagine someone taking a poster's opinion on Harden from here?

12. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Some guy named Jeremy double posted by accident. Figures.

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

instantly better than Fire Morey, Trade Morey for a pick threads

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Just as dumb..this fan basically talks down about Beasley over half the time but ends with," I was hoping he'd stay"

Yeah sounds legit :rolleyes:

15. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

Okay:cool: Here are the top comments:

16. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

Hupu actually translate Clutchfan's thread quite regularly, here is one example:grin:

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Well too bad he's a consistent mid range shooter because he won't be doing that here. Get behind that 3 point line and chuck up those 3s!

18. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Is Beasley the Chinese Jeremy Lin, then?

19. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

I don't think it's double posted. One of post was upvoted for displaying front.

20. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I appreciate the post. I'm insanely curious, if nothing else.