1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Bucks 2/29/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 29, 2016.

1. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Do you even read or think about what you post or do you just say random **** just to reply, lol.

2. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

It doesn't matter. Warriors are winning the championship for the next several years. Rockets could have the best record in the league,and the Warriors would still win the championship. That's how good they are. It doesn't matter how good or bad the Rockets are.

3. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Fixed it for you....

Bev has regressed, Terry is too old to play defense and I am convinced the Monstars sucked Lawson's talent away....

4. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

This is the first game were you could really tell Harden was like wtf, Why are these guys so bad.

This is really who this team is....

Dwight, harden and Ariza are starting level players.

Bev and dmo are rotation worthy.

But the rest of those guys are going to have a hard time getting another contract after the ones they got are up.

How can the whole bench be -17+ that's so freaking bad.

We have the worst bench in the league. We can talk about the defense for days but when your team is constantly put in not just a hole but double digit holes game after game when the starters take a break. Well that my friends is we're this team is and has been all
    Year and that's why were a mediocre team. I mean harden can't sit for even 2 min without the other team going on a 8-0 run in 90 seconds.

This team needs young talent. We talk mess about guys we think are scrubs lie Bayless and such but I would love to have players like him. They can actually acore points and put the ball in the hole.

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

Let's start with something everyone agrees on: Harden is fat.

Can we establish common ground there?

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

You never know. You don't even know how long the Warriors will all be together.

7. Nook

Nook Member

He isn't an elite defender anymore.... Couple his defensive regression with the worst power forward rotation in the NBA (Smith/Jones/DMO) and you are going to give up a lot of points... That doesn't even take into account the Rockets backcourt cannot keep their man in front of them either.

8. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

actually he is in shape now, he was overweight to start the season

9. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Member

Wow...the bucks were 24-35...I didn't realize they had won 24 of their 59 games....that changes everything. My goodness...tell me you're kidding. Your expectations are awfully low.

10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

No one on this team cares. They're ready to get out of there from the buzzer

11. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

How did you get so much rep with such ****ty posts, lol. Can we agree that you are a troll. Often wrong should be your name.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Morey has had 1VERY bad season since he has been with the Rockets.Should he still be fired?

13. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

not even Rudy Gobert on our team could stop other teams from scoring

centres need help from the other players to at least hold up their opponents on defence.

no one can guard 5

14. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

We just ran into a hot team. It happens.

Still the 8th seed

15. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Yes. That's exactly what I thought when the camera panned onto Harden sitting on the bench during the timeout. He was just speechless.

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

John Blair:

Defense?

Leaky. Gave up everything. They beat you in the paint. 60 points in the paint. 130 points, hard to overcome that. We gotta be better to a man. Step up, take the challenge. We have capable defenders and good team defenders. We should be better. Until we can defend like we need to, these nights will happen.

Perplexing?

We understand it. The only way you win is if you get stops. Offense will come easy. We'll score. Defensive end, that's the problem. No excuse for 128 points. We'll watch film, figure it out. Can't win giving up 128.

Surprised by Parker mid-range?

That's what he does. Quick first step. A lot of talent over there. They'll be a good team for a long time. They fit well and enjoy playing with one another. They'll be a good team.

17. Gabe0941

Gabe0941 Member

"Are you surprised at how well he shot the mid range jumper?" Wtf kinda question is that

18. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

The good news is at least...

Well I mean we still have a chance to...

Yea but like there's still hope for...

K I got nothin'

19. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I would usually say NO. But that bench stat pissed me off. He did nothing during the break but give away Dmo.

20. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

This is why we should have kept Thornton. He is the difference. I am serious btw.

Not really.