1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Pistons want extension on trade window to further evaluate D-mo's back

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RasaqBoi, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Nook

Nook Member

No clue why anyone would possibly think it would be a good thing if this trade is canceled.

2. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Not entirely surprising.

3. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Ha... just because you're forced to stew in your own delusion and basically have been exposed (again), you're now forced to resort to insults.

24 hours ago, DMo was fully healthy and would have not only turned around the Rockets but was going to be an integral part of the Pistons playoff push, and Morey was an idiot for trading him... according to you.

Now, its more and more obvious that a trade IS the best case scenario.

4. malakas

malakas Member

Anyone new found Pistons "fan" can tell details about the new Tolliver injury?
    If Tolliver really got injured, and Dmo is going to take time to play, then SVG and Tellem may be thinking it's not worth it and they can get him in FA. Buyer's remorse.

5. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

It's not good at all since it means D-Mo's back is pretty much FUBAR. The good news is the Rockets can just let him walk this offseason and they don't owe him anything. The bad news is they may be without any draft picks if they make the playoffs.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The only way this ends well is if Detroit's medical staff is wrong one way or the other.

7. KlutchQT

This. It would suck to lose the pick, but at least they aren't tied to him long-term if there really is something significant there. Could be better, but certainly could be worse.

8. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

[​IMG]

9. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Does this mean that the poster formerly known as "Dmo for 3mo" MIGHT come back?

10. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

A top-8 protected pick would be a reasonable trade for an back-issue DMo.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

But not for "an not back issue DMo".....which is the point. I know that all you have done recently is troll, but try to keep up. At least be a quality troll if that's your goal.

12. dmoneybangbang

Candle light vigil?

13. Buck Turgidson

This will forever be completely unacknowledged by tinman because reasons and nostalgia and 99'ers or something.

14. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

As incompetent as the world can be sometimes, did they really try everything? There's a guy in the DC area that advertises some kind of 'laser' therapy that can treat the back.

15. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

This is why it is sooo freaking easy to criticize Morey, but so freaking hard to actually be him. DMo was on the mend, Smoove had back issues, Tjones is pretty much Tjones, and then there's the chemistry issues. But hey, let's blame Morey and Le$ for all the issues right? We didn't spend enough, we didn't make the right trades, blah blah blah. At the end of the day, Morey did a lot to position this team correctly, it just didn't fold that way.

None of that stops the crowd of idiots from gathering and echoing statements of the ignorant.

2 people like this.
  16. KlutchQT

Am I the only person who isn't crazy about the idea of having Thornton back?

17. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

lol, so true.

18. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

I trust the DET doctors and medical team much more than our sorry bunch led by the fat, obese Keith Jones. They constantly hide things and paint a rosy picture over injuries

If Det void this trade, Rockets lose

If the trade goes through, good chance Rockets lose too

19. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

My girlfriend loves him, so I'm ok with him being back. I'd rather have the pick, but hey, it is what it is.

20. OTMax

OTMax Member

I love MT back!