1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tags:
  1. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

Joel_for_....

Oops he's gone too.

2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Be gone with thee!

3. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Wait, lol, with DMo gone, we can stop all the threads talking about him being better than Anthony Davis, right??? :)

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Too soon.

5. joshuaao

joshuaao Member

DMo was one of the few likable guys on our team. Logically, I understand the move, but it just makes this team even harder to root for.

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I was so young and full of hopes.

7. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol, great one

9. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

You've still been watching these horrific games all this time?!?!? I'm glad Morey has put you out of your misery and you're in a better place now. Godspeed.

10. cato13

cato13 Contributing Member

Definitely don't discount the Championships they helped to bring but I can think of quite a few duds and overpayment of players.......Kelvin Cato, Moochie Norris, Mo Taylor...Matt Maloney anyone?

11. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

10/10

Definitely top 3 posts of the day.

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

This. Bye OP.

Sorry we altered our course from 9th seed mediocrity, waiting for our injured savior.

13. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

No one is stopping you in going to join a Detroit Pistons fan forum where you can root root root for your favorite player. In fact there are a few (a lot) of DMO fan only posters in here you can take with you.

14. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Cant really be mad at this post. Horrible season all around. F's for everyone on the team, management, coaching, players, owner. No leadership, no accountability, no motivation, no effort, they don't care, Houston media sucks. Uniforms suck. Court design sucks, half time shows suck, the food sucks, beer's stale at the center. The Rockets just suck. Horrible Organization right now.

15. houtown

houtown Member

I think you can possibly still be a Houston fan and not watch the games. If anything, you might actually do good for the team by indirectly expressing frustration, and maybe get at the organization where it really hurts, ratings, and money, which might actually influence some change for the team. But I possibly doubt that will happen anytime at the moment.

16. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

I agree. The Rockets should seriously consider replacing Maury with Steve Patterson. He's available and Patterson knows how to build a championship team. Maury wouldn't even win in a fantasy basketball league.

17. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

Gonna miss dmo, I liked him. I feel the frustration of OP.

So many players, good and bad, have gone through the revolving doors of this organisation. I don't think it's even possible to like any rockets player nowadays, as they'll likely be shipped out in a season or two, so what's the point.

18. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Fan since 2009. Rooted for those Lowry-Scola team, made me proud to be a HOU fan. Now no more.

Time to watch another team and change my username. Bye and thank you. You're some of the most astute and funny fans who I am pleased to read.

19. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

You listed CD's work. The Patterson Family meaning father Ray and son Steve helped put the championship teams together. CD was the players gm. He wasn't afraid to spend Les's Money.

20. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Do yourself a favor, and pick the Timberwolves. Sad to see you go, and wish you could stay.