1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

if you were the coach..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketsballin, Jan 28, 2016.

1. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

if you were the coach and called a timeout what would you say to the players? this is what i'd do

tj "JONES! DONT YOU EVER WEAR A ROCKETS UNIFORM EVER AGAIN YOU HEAR ME! TAKE THAT ***** OFF AND GET THE F*** OUTTA HERE!"

harden "i've seen a lotta bulls**t in my life. i've seen a skinny old man wrassle a giant alligator. i've seen a ufo abduct all my farm animals. i even saw god in the flesh and he was not pleased with how things turned out here. but i have never in my life seen a worse abomination from the bottomless pits of hell than the defense of james harden. lord have mercy on your soul james cuz i'll have none, and so will anyone being guarded by you."

dmo "ey 25 year old can you go in for jones once in a blue moon huh? 25 years old last i checked, not 40? you ready to get in there? we could use some help"

dwight "whats the point of being that big if you aint gonna use it to intimdate your teamattes into PASSING YOU THE F********* BALL?!!!!!"

ty "i hate to break it to ya, but the boogie man aint comin to get you if you shoot a wide open three. shocking revelation i know, but you'll be ok. when you get a wide open three, do us all a favor AND SHOOT IT!"

morey "between the ft line and the 3pt line is the mid range game, and we're gonna start using it. i know the calculator in your crotch pocket vibrates everytime we shoot a 3 but those days are over! take yoru advanced anal-ytics stats and shove them up your ass!"

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

JBB: "Heyyy,,,what's this lying around ****."

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V8lT1o0sDwI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. BackdoorHarden

I would tell Harden to play Defense and tell Harden to pass to Howard when Howard has a midget on him.

I would tell Harden to keep feeding the hot hand if and when Brewer, Ariza, Thorton are hot.

Don't freaking take shots when your teammates are NBA JAM HOT. Look at what the Warriors did for Klay Thompson tonight.

4. BackdoorHarden

Agreed. Guys like Shaq, Jordan, Kobe, Ewing, and every other guy would tell his teammates "you better pass it to me next time you see me open or have a mouse in the house or I'm going to punch you into next month."

Enough with the smiles when he has a midget on him and Harden doesn't pass it to him. You need to start yelling at your teammates to pass the ball

5. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Season is over. Who cares?

6. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

If any of us were the coach, including me, we'd be 0-48.

7. BackdoorHarden

Calvin Watkins ESPN Staff Writer

Rockets boss J.B. Bickerstaff kept it real after the 130-99 loss to the Spurs. "Hopefully we'll take this (butt) whooping and apply it to the next game." Rockets visits Oklahoma City Friday.

8. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

For every win I would hire Strippers to dance on a pole in the locker room. Alcohol provided.

Imagine the motivation!!

9. BackdoorHarden

Ty and Harden would play at MVP level. Best idea ever:cool:

10. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

If I was the coach y'all ready know what finna happen.

Harden: DNP CP

1 person likes this.
  11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

If I were the coach of the Rockets would remind my players that we are now totally exposing ourselves at the edge of a steep cliff.
    [​IMG]

12. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Les should do something! Fire Morey , or fire J.B. Bickerstaff at least

13. DMO (DJ remix)

If i was coach, assuming i would have good enough knowledge to coach nba pro's, i would actually try to implement good enough offensive and defensive systems, and if i wasn't good enough and one of it, i would at least try to get competent assistants, i wouldn't buddy up with my players, and i would have guts to make proper in game adjustments, be it Benching harden or whateva i would think it takes to win.

14. jeevinesh

jeevinesh Member

I COMPLETELY AGREE

15. Houston09

Houston09 Member

His rotations are horrible. He keeps james into long in the 1st quarter. He dosent play Thornton, does allow lawson to play his game, dosent play high low with smith and dwight, he continues to play t jones, their main play is dribble the ball out top for 22 seconds the pass to ariza or beverly. He Needs to go.

16. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

If I were the coach I'd never play Brewer and give Thornton all his minutes.

17. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I wouldn't play anyone who didn't play D. I would piss em all off and start Bev, Ariza, Josh, Capela, and D12. We might only score 10 points (all from Ariza), however, I know for a fact our D would be 3 million times better. I would tell the rest, when you're ready to play D, let me know!

18. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

What's sad is it doesn't even take a coach or hell a regular basketball fan to know this. I really don't know Wtf he's doing, Thornton is hitting his shots and he sits him for Brewer who's terrible this season. I'm hoping there's a plan to hide Thornton and trade Brewer but at this point it might have been better to hide Brewer and act like he could still play.

Morey would have been better off paying Josh Smith brewer's money at this point, and letting Brewer sabotage someone else... Lol, I doubt he'd crack the rotation on a real team though.

19. ibm

ibm Member

idk what i would say, but i know what jbb said,,,

"let all kneel down and pray to god."

20. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

If I were the coach of the Rockets I would have A+ rotations, never allowing an opponent to string together 3 consecutive buckets. No one on the internet would ever criticize me.