1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Academy Members Defend Oscar Votes: "To Imply We Are Racists Is Extremely Offensive."

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, Jan 20, 2016.

1. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

The Democrat left has trained the black community to use these sorts of insults as manipulative tools. Political correctness establishes that they cannot be wrong and that whatever "white" people they accuse, must submit.

We have seen the BLM movement cry racism and go after not only the cops, but the very idea of law and order in our country. On university campuses, the political correctness movement (safe spaces and trigger warnings) cries racism and the administrations of universities across the country bow the knee to these petulant thugs.

These leftist elites, which certainly includes the Hollywood crows, contributed mightily in the development of these cultural expectations of political correctness, including the expectation that effectively any "white" person who is called a racist by a "black" person, must be. They certainly did. And now their chickens have come home to roost.

Now they know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of people bearing false witness against you with no way for you to effectively receive justice. What goes around, comes around. They have brought this on themselves. Hopefully they will learn something from this experience. But I doubt it.

2. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

does anybody actually care about any of this?

racist ;)

("bow the knee" lmao)

3. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Apparently the predominately white Hollywood elite that make the movies and run the Oscars do.

I almost get the impression that these people somehow thought they were inoculated against this sort of treatment. Imagine their surprise to discover they aren't.

4. Northside Storm

why do you care that they care?

"must submit" to what? being "offended"? being told, "hey, this is bulls**t?"

or the bad logic of generalizing people who are condemning others of generalizing?

what effrontery. I hope the nation doesn't fail.

Systematic racism is real and enduring, too bad this is the kind of sideshow used to discuss it.

5. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Using your logic, why do you care that I care.

Bite me.

6. Northside Storm

because I find quite a few people who are all about decrying "PC sensitive snowflakes" and stifling meaningful statistical descriptions of discriminatory differences are only able to hurl insults and are impossible to reason with. so it's fun to toy with them and reveal that they are what they hate.

case in point, snowflake ;)

I wish you a good day, no biting required :)

7. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Excellent display of patronizing racism OP. You win 2 Stormfront Internets!

8. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

The people playing the race card against the academy, or the Hollywood elite that was called out as racists? One of these two groups are displaying "patronizing racism" here, and maybe to some extent both of them are.

So, which is it, do you think?

By the way, if you think I am going to be controlled or manipulated by your political correctness BS, you have another think coming.

9. Northside Storm

[​IMG]

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

you've got it mojoman. the world is perfect there is no racism any longer.

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I got to say this, for a group that's only 13 percent of population we sure spend a lot time and energy on issues about them.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

WTF??

[​IMG]

13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Every day there is new racial issue going on. EVERY SINGLE DAY. And when the last one gets boring and the media lets it go there in a new one around the corner. I sick of seeing **** like this and believe me so are other people.

14. yo

yo Contributing Member

I can tell who the white people are in this thread.

15. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

The post MojoMan makes after fully enjoying the taste of penis.

16. Buck Turgidson

Not surprisingly, your math is off.

Dumbasses take up much more than 13 percent.

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I think it's safe to say that you are the dumbest individual on this board. I don't say that easily either, we've encountered a lot that really seemed to lower the bar.

18. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL, I don't know what makes me laugh more, reading that Palin blames Obama for her son's criminal behavior, or mojoman and rocketslegend posts about black people and democrats that cry about how there isn't any racism.

19. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

From post #6 of this thread, above:

So, learn to read before you post in ignorance. I hope I am catching you at a teachable moment here.

Also, I am virtually certain that I think there is more racism in our society than you do.

20. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

If you're not racist, why does it upset you when other people get accused of racism? Honest question.