1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TMZ]James Harden went to the strip club at 1:45 AM after OT loss

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Scionxa, Jan 19, 2016.

1. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Gotta shake that stress off after Reddick made him his u know what.

2. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

So the 19 missed free throws and horrible pnr defense had nothing to do with it. It was all James got it.

3. malakas

malakas Member

do we have a practice tomorrow shoudl be the question!

We lose and what about practice? Or is our practice a light shooting and nothing tiring that even a hangover can participate allright.

I am angry if the coaching staff of this team instead of coming home and have in the afternnon a good old fashioned touch 3 hours practice just take it easy.
    That's the root of no accountabillity.
    Popovich and Kerr took away the food on the plates of their players when they dissapointed.
    Thibs used to have 3 hours practices that every single player hated after a bad loss.
    I know that in my other team Kidd made the players practice defence outside on teh cold on purpose.

bUT apparently our practices are no big deal since our players can just go out at 2 am and return god knows where tired, hangover and sleepless.

4. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

No, but he does have practice tomorrow, oh and watch a little film, spend time with his team-mates working on chemistry, practicing plays, individual workouts, maybe do some conditioning & recovering, you know the usual things that most NBA players do during the season...

5. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

In that case, I hope Deandre Jordan joined him

6. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Yeah, Harden missed 6 of those 19 missed free throws... Smh

7. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Well, there are alternatives to hitting up strip clubs. Like getting some rest. Or working out and staying in great shape so your body holds up better during the season. Or God forbid, maybe spending extra hours in the gym improving your game so that your team doesn't suck as bad and you're not forced to play as many close games(which leads to higher minutes).

But hey, why not have JB accommodate James? I'm more than happy to have him sit out for longer stretches while Marcus Thornton takes his minutes. It worked out pretty well against the Clippers in the 4th quarter.

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Harden is not a winner - he is a guy who wants to be famous more than he wants to win.

Seen this before - time to move him or get a coach that can motivate him.

No one would care if he is going out to a strip club if he PLAYED hard on both ends.

He doesn't he coasts on offense, walking the ball up, and he doesn't play any defense.

He is the definition of an entitled player who has lost the focus - it is not how much money you make but how hard you compete.

DD

9. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

NOt everybody has the JJ Watt drive.....

10. PA Jim

PA Jim Member

JBB summarized the whole season stating "misplaced priorities and disrespecting the game". That is the story of the rockets season .. Specifically James " all about ME" Harden.

He has the girl(s), strippers, money, status even good offensive game but one thing he doesn't have (does NOT CARE to have) is effort/ability to play DEFENSE. SAD but TRUE!!

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Nope, but the GM needs to find someone to PUSH him, or trade him for someone that does as the leader....or find another player that can lead and that he will follow.

DD

12. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

I just wonder what would happen if this team was coached my popavich instead, would harden even think about going to the strip club after a loss? Popavich would go ape **** on him.

13. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

He's always out. Even on weekdays. He was at Cle last Thursday "poppin bottles"

14. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Cle, Limelight, VLive, Café Layal are his hangout spots

15. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Anyone who has a problem with Harden going to the strip club after this loss is probably the same person whose exciting and yelling MVP after he dribbled the ball for 22 seconds and then made an awful 3 pointer which he actually jumping into the defender and tried to draw a foul.

You are just a clueless moron, same as Harden.

16. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

New coach is the obvious next step. You have to get somebody like JVG, Thibs, or somebody of that nature that knows defense and knows how to get people in line. Harden's responded to good coaching before. Sadly...Morey and Les already hitched their wagon to JBB all season. Hopefully in the offseason they'll make the change.

17. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Well that is it!!!!!! THE LAST STRAW!! Trade for picks and a young player or if needed an older one who never goes to strip clubs.

18. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Really DD?? It's time to move a 26 year old MVP runner up after half a season slump. Im so glad you are not our GM.

1 person likes this.
  19. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Make up your mind, moron.

1 person likes this.
  20. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I really don't care what Harden does in his off time. I'm a fan of basketball. My life doesn't completely revolve around it to the point of obsessing over what a person does in their spare time. It's kind of weird. I mean you guys know what clubs he frequently goes too? Creepy.