1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wahhabi were rights on this..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Exiled, Jan 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Exiled

Exiled Member

This what Shia's Iranian /Iraqi/Syrian governments with help of their militias would deliver to others if they had the opportunity ..

[youtube]S587ncQR8ps[/youtube]

2. Exiled

Exiled Member

Wahhabi label those who claims to be Muslims but believes in things against Islam teaching it self, as "khawarj"..those people believed to be Islam worst enemy.

This why Shia 12th sector, ISIS,Qiayda ,Boko-haram among many terrier's group their main enemy is Saudi Arabia. This why Bin laden stripped from his citizen 1998.and why Hezbolallh , nusra front, ISIS were listed on Saudi Arabia terror- list before any country did.

Here is a tube of book haram leader threat to Saudis

[youtube]mGQcEnDJV2w[/youtube]

3. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

If it is concerned with the starving children of Syria, why is Saudi Arabia or the Wahhabis supporting the continuing war against Syria?

Also explain the defacto partnership between Israel and Saudi Arabia if you could.

4. Exiled

Exiled Member

The upraise against Bashar and government of Syria initiated with a kid name hamza alkhateeb. The kid painted on the wall anti-government slurs

He end up tutored this way, which ignited public resistance .

[youtube]DalryExL9CI[/youtube] .

The war now between Syrian's civilian vs. Iranian/Iraqi/Syrians and Shiea militias from Afghanstan, Pakistan, Lebanon,Iraqies, Iranian revolutionary guards, and Russian air coverage .

Saudi smuggle arms and weapons to Free Syrian Army, which consist of former Syrian army personal and refused to arm Nusra front or any militia based on religious ideology that justify killing civilians ( include Shia or any other minority)

With soppurt of 80% of the population they manage to continue resistance.

The only way to end war is to submit to Iran and their Shies which automatically means mass massacres .i don't think at this point anyone could say to Syrians people you should stop now after all the sacrifices they went through.

As for the "relationship with Israel Saudi " this the oldest trick used for the past 50-60 years.just because the Saudi are allies with the West, it means for some they are with Israel too

Saudi proposed a peace initiatives in 2002 under fair condition in which Israel withdraw to 1948 border, palstainians refugees return to their home and Jerusalem is their capital or at the least the eastern part of the city.

Israel refused and for that relation never took place ,never will be without those resolutions .

If you chants .."Death to America, Death to Israel" you may gain some popularity and legitimacy in Middle East, you may even get away with terrible mistakes as well..."

the past 50 years or more,used by nationalist then religious political parties (Khomeini-Qiayda-juhimani-ISIS...) if you want to be popular , you pledge war against Israel. Jamal naser did that and end up with a war in Yemen, wars against Israel where Israel gained area 5 times larger than the area occupied before.

Saddam Hussen did that and end up invading Kuwait.

then Iran and Hezbollah, Alqyaida used this method to gain popularity, quite franckly they helped Israel more than anybody else.

Assad by the way won the heart of Israeili generals , the publicly stated many times, Assad backed by Iran is way better than future Sunni government in Syria, the Jolan heights are the most peacfull fronts since 40s years .if you wonder why Russians involved , US silence ,more pro-Iranian news circled in the air , now you know why.

5. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Perhaps instead of supporting the durkah durkahs they should surrender to the government forces so they can eat and be healthy.

6. Exiled

Exiled Member

Cohete... Hypothetically ,assume some weirdo decided to rape you with a gun pointed to your head.

Would you you show any follish resistance? Or.wislely let these 5 minutes pass by and go home alive?

7. Cohete Rojo

I would rather die defending myself than be raped by the Wahabi crazies.

#7 Cohete Rojo, Jan 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  8. Exiled

Exiled Member

Exactly my point though I thought you would prefer to eat & be healthy. :)

If you don't accept it, then why would you assume it's better for others to accept it.

9. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

lol!!!

Disgusting!

Virtually all Muslims of all sects practice an Islam closer to the Quran than wahhabis. Wahhabis are essentially a mutant sect, can be referred to as kharijites - which means they're an external party who leached onto some Islamic sect for some selfish purpose. People of the GCC know exactly what Abdul Wahhab's purpose was, maybe when Exiled does some research he'll realize it. If you read their founder's biography you might think you're reading Mein Kempf. Really really violent people who literally wish to remain stuck back in time without any progress to societal values. That is an actual part of their ideology. Keeping things as identical to the way things were 1,300 years ago as possible. Even the Muslims of 1,200 years ago were not anywhere near that regressive.

Almost every psychotic interpretation of the Quran you've ever heard is wahhabist and funded by wahhabists. These people have the gaul to invent a prophet (but they dont' call him a prophet, they call him mujaddid lol) and also they add words into quranic translations (basically everything you see between parantheses in a quran translation) and then they also are the most prone to one of the biggest sins of Islam, calling people non-Muslims or infidels.

Wish we could be done with them, now they're flying all over the place coming to everyone's countries. I'm frankly uneasy even participating in this post, God knows what kind of extremist circles Exiled hangs out with but I just had to call this out. As if doing one good thing erases all the other stuff. All countries and all ideologies do at least SOME good things obviously.

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

Instead of wasting everyone time, could you just admit you are Shia or Alwai.

11. Exiled

Exiled Member

This the words of president of Turkey....

"Qatar has become the latest country to back Saudi Arabia in its dispute with Iran, recalling its ambassador to Tehran on Wednesday in response to the attacks on Saudi diplomatic missions last weekend.

Jordan, Djibouti, and Turkey also expressed pro-Saudi positions on Wednesday after the embassy attacks in Iran that followed the execution of a renowned Shia leader in Sunni-ruled Saudi Arabia.

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said the execution of 47 men for terrorism charges in Saudi Arabia was "a domestic issue". One of those put to death was Shia Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr - a move that stirred sectarian anger across the region.

"Forty-six of those who were executed are Sunni and they are executed because they are affiliated with al-Qaeda. One of them was a Shia religious leader. This decision was previously taken and Saudi Arabia implemented it. This is their decision," Erdogan said in a speech in the capital Ankara.

The president also said those who remained silent about the deaths of people in Syria's civil war were causing an uproar over the execution of one person in Saudi Arabia, apparently referring to Iran though he did not name names....."

Who would you believe , a president of Turkey or a guy who claim to be from Turkey who worked in a barber shop most likely in the Gulf, he changed his opinions within a blink of an eye to the point you suspect if he is either giving his user name to others to express there opinions or he suffer some sort of schizophrenic issues

12. Mathloom

Supporting Member

Yeah right!!

Instead of wasting everyone's time, tell them you wish I was shia or alawi or whatever other sect which you have decided are "INFIDELS" so you can open your whatsapp and find some templates. تكفيري خايس. You're always ready to attack Muslims huh. God forbid you have to have a discussion without referring to someone's race or religion.

FYI my family have left their homes in the past because of being discriminated against by shiites/shia, having our family's lands stolen, people jailed, etc.

STILL, growing up my parents told me shia and sunni are brothers and sisters, all Muslim, and they are in a fight which they shouldn't be in. They should live in peace and respect each other's beliefs, even when their beliefs are offensive to each other. But wahhabis, you should go read a book and find out where your idol came from and WHY he came at that time.

Don't get on here and spread your BS to everyone which the majority of Muslims REJECT, and then when the Muslims on here tell you you're an extremist you're just waiting to call them ismaili or ahmadi or you're saying I'm shia or alawi or whatever other sect which you hate. Everyone is an "infidel" to you.

Your religion of WAHHABISM has made Mulims everywhere look bad and they hate you for it. Not because you think you're doing good things, no, that's not why Al Qaeda hates you and moderates hate you and liberals hate you and shiites hate you, everyone hates you. It's because of your idol, your founder. Go read about him. Go read what he did first before becoming religious.

I'm shocked that posters here are even entertaining you. Throw this trash out. This is one thing 100% of people here disagree with, you're outside the bounds of civilization with your views. Tell everyone here what you believe about marriage, what you believe about sex slaves, what you believe about prisoners of war, what you believe about a woman's right to cover herself or a man's right to control his wife. Go on. Share with us please. And don't hide behind Saudi laws. Tell us what you think about these things.

13. Cohete Rojo

So you are fine with these people starving because it supports the Wahabi rapists? Get a life.

14. Exiled

Exiled Member

So you are a Shiea after all for the following reasons :

- you use the " Wahhabis" term, which is exclusively shiea terms of describing Saudis/salfies.

- you are offended over the " infidels" Sunnis uses but you can not recall shiea doing same to describe basically everyone ,from as early time as to prophets wife's and his companions, among others.

- we are brothers ! Seriously if you have a brother like that, what's the need for enemy!

As a typical Shia way of victimizing them self, did you realize over a million person killed in Iraq/Syria, did you realize over 20 active armed militias sponsored by Shiea governments were directly responsible for displacing millions ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_militias_in_Iraq

-do you realize Shiea believes that Mahdi would come and liberate Mecca/Madina from infidels, and dig the grave of the prophet's companion to tutor them !

- do you realize that every single words you wrote is what a typical Shiea would say automatically with no further thinking in respond to sunnies

- last but not least , how many Shia or any other minority's in Saudi Arabia or any other Sunni country had seized house or property or been killed on identity ??

If you are not Shia then you are just a clueless person that pretend to be an expert on every subject

15. Exiled

Exiled Member

If they follow your way , they would ask to be rapped twice to get extra food , some people unlike you have dignity

16. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

*apply thug life meme here*

Congrats on your internet resolve. :)

17. hlcc

hlcc Member

lol yes Erdogan is such a credible person, we should believe everything that comes out of his incredibly truthful mouth. He obviously is not biased and don't have an agenda in the Syria crisis....

18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

19. Nook

Nook Member

Heil Hitler!

20. Mathloom

Supporting Member

If I was shia muslim or if I ever was shia muslim I would tell you straight up, there would be nothing to hide. The way you describe it is as if it's something to hide or it's an insult. No habibi, we're grown ups here. I know your owners made you believe that if you can find a shia then you can blame everything they say on taqiyya but that's not the real world. In the real world, people don't fit into the 4-5 categories your brain can handle.

Yes I know what they believe because I took the time when I was growing up to understand other sects and religions rather than look at email forwards and whatsapp broadcasts. They believe their Mahdi is coming back, you and sunnis and christians believe Jesus is coming back. You think Jesus coming back makes sense but someone else coming back is crazy huh?

Yes I know some shias call people infidels too, I don't hate them for it because I understand based on their history why they think that, even though I don't like it. Same with Sunnis they do the same to shia because of their history. But people like you call EVERYONE ELSE an infidel. Christian, Jew, Sunni, Shia, Sufi, Buddhist, Hindu, liberals, scientists, artists, everyone is an infidel according to you unless they live like an illiterate bedouin from 1,500 years ago. There's no logical reason for this, and there's no place for it in society especially because of what you believe should be done to the people you call infidels.

But I see anyway you took out your shia template from the phone! :grin:

Everything I wrote is what all people think. Christians call you wahhabi. Shias call you wahhabi. Sunnis call you wahhabi. We don't call you salafist cause there are some modern salafists even. You are a wahhabi, everyone calls you that and no one likes you except for those who are forced to act like they are ok with you.

You don't even know about your own cult. Call your scholar who you have on speed dial cause you can't make decisions for yourself, and ask him about your founder's history. Better yet, go read his books instead of relying on what people tell you about him. You've never read all his books. Never. You've never read historical accounts of him. You've just heard stories from people you trust for no reason whatsoever.

Bro in less than 10 years, the money for your cult is finally finished and then it's bye bye, see you later. This thing you guys invented where "scholars" can be otherwise unemployed and make money off donations, it's over. No one is going to donate, no one is going to send money. No more subsidized talk shows, special positions/titles, big mansions, cars, exporting your ideas to Africa and East Asia. You wahhabists will go back to what your people were hundreds of years ago: a fringe tribe which other tribes refused to even live with, being kicked out by everybody.

But of course because of your ideology you will resort to violence instead of admitting you wasted decades of free money on stupidity instead of getting educated. You will come up with some conspiracy theory, but you will not say you wasted other people's money for 50 years.

Out out. There's no interest in hearing positive things about wahhabism and ANYWAY the story you posted is about Saudi Arabia not about wahhabism. Wahhabis are only involved because they hate shia so much and they tell their followers that his is jihad. Saudi Arabia is fighting a political war as a country, it's not fighting a wahhabist war. Might as well say these things to yourself, you have never shown one slice of knowledge and always shown ignorance. Anything and everything positive that the wahhabi have done, thousands of other religions and groups have done the same thing or even better. But the negative things, those are uniquely bad and you will have to pay for them. People don't forget. And I'm talking about Saudis, both sunni and shia btw. You should've spoken up for the poverty-ridden and weak Saudis when they needed you.