1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Time to quit on this team.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Jan 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

lets be honest, 99% of the ppl here dont spend any money on the team

2. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Park huh? So we're getting a Korean player..... Must be from North Korea Murrley has secretly discovered and has yet to unleash upon the world. Huk Son Grace Kim Park, trained and learned from the great leader himself.

2 people like this.
  3. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

So you are saying I should wake you up when we limp into the playoffs and end up being first round fodder for GSW, OKC or the Spurs?

4. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Rockets are making the 2nd round atleast, i put 500 on it

5. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

It's tough watching the rockets give up wide open layups all game.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Not true. Contributing members and other members have donated to this page.

This is a page dedicated to the team. So? It is like spending it on the team

A lot are going to the games and buying merchandise

Spending a lot of time on the Rockets - time is money

7. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Wouldnt that be hilarious? rockets kind of thing to happen..

8. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

I'll never quit. It's not in my nature.

9. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Couldn't see myself ever not anticipating every game at least somewhat, but this season is already mentally filed as no playoffs. It's painful to witness the multi-weekly embarrassment brought to the city, though.

10. Jontro

Jontro Member

[​IMG]

...although I have watched the Rockets significantly less this year. Maybe like 1 game due to work. However I don't think I would spend much time watching it either way if I had the time because I like to be in a happy state.

I support the team (and to an extent mauri), just not the players. I like Dmo and Capela doe.

11. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

I wish I knew how to quit on you.

No homo, just love the sentence. :)

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

some of you guys are too dramatic. Don't quit, but don't hinge all your plans and hopes in the team either. Like someone stated before, lower your expectations and treat the game like its fun. You can still criticize players and management but its not worth making yourself miserable over.

13. CertifiedTroll

He must not have calmed down after reading my thread about sitting in 7th seed. You should check it out OP, it is full of facts and analytics that support theoretical mappings to our ultimate plan.

14. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

It's sad Rockets fans put all hope on mental midget Harden ,soft Howard and an idiot coach.

15. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

I am not quitting in this team. I have been. Rockets fan since that ping pong ball gave us dream. Been through the trade the brought joe barely cares and sleepy Floyd. Watched the game against Sacramento when World B Free dropped 37. When we thought Shandon Anderson would put us over the top and so on.

But in all those years I have never seen a rockets team as collectively indifferent as this group. It's like a whole roster of Joe Barry's.

So quit on them? No. Will I continue to set the DVR or stay up late to watch west coast games? No. This group has been a let down. These Bunch of 7 figure entitle acting putz's now rank with re-runs of BJ and the Bear and TJ Hooker. When they start putting forth effort and making the game entertaining then I will give them more of my time. For now. I am not interested in seeing somebody paid so much money show up to work and perform like rain man dropped a few Vicodin. I can find other things to piss me off like the dog crapping on my rug.

1 person likes this.
  16. Spooner

Spooner Member

Seems like you already quit your high school. Why not quit your local sports team next?

1 person likes this.
  17. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

Let's see... I still like Rockets the team.

I have lost my interesting in discussing Rockets game for some time now.

Keep working hard no matter what, Howard!
    Keep working hard no matter what, Capela!
    Keep working Hard no matter what, DMo!

18. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

This was from the rap group NWA. Then Ice Cube imported into his movie Friday. hahaha

19. CCorn

CCorn Member

I spend a **** ton on this team year in and year out. And while I haven't "given up" on them... I don't think too highly of this team right now.

20. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I think it's being small minded to quit when the only real issue is probably coaching.