1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Pathetic. We're needing every win at this point and you want to see some scrub player whom you mindlessly worship "go off" so you can get a few laughs on an Internet message board? Great "fan". What a joke

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Anyone who wants the Rockets to lose to the Hornets should be banned.

Clutch wanted this site for real Rockets fans, not insecure Jeremy Lin fans .

3. mingthething

mingthething Member

so, why does this thread exist ? I wonder if advertising dollars might have something to do with it.

4. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

5. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

6. tinman

Supporting Member

so we can find out lin only fans from hong kong who joined in 2015 attempting to spam clutchfans with jeremy lin terrorism

7. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Tell that to the team that doesn't want to put an effort on the court to get wins. And you're incorrect that I worship Lin. Check the post count of this thread on who his true fans are. I watch the NBA for entertainment, which this thread is also full of.

8. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Tell that to Ty Lawson, who we waited 1/4 of the season already and James Harden to put more effort on defense or we will miss the playoffs or become a low seed 1st round fodder to GSW or SA.

9. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

You really are lonely ...

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Lin Only Fans need to be banned from the planet

11. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

They play different positions.

12. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Is Lawson playing tonight?

13. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Who will get more points $12 Million Ty Lawson or $2 Million Jeremy Lin?

14. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Internet, just space.

99ers, the planet, we own.

15. King1

You're correct. Ty hasn't fit in at all here and is having a terrible season and James needs to watch film of himself last season because that's the player we need to right the ship. You can go down the entire roster though and nobody is playing well outside of Capella and Ariza. That has nothing to do with my point though. You have a guy who is hoping we lose a game because he loves Lin and wants to see him show up the team he supposedly is a fan of. That's ridiculous

16. King1

Just because the Rockets are playing poorly doesn't mean that you should want them to lose. You always defend Lin. That's just a fact. Everyone watches the NBA for entertainment. Why else would you be watching?

17. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Nope. The guy isn't around here too often.

Tinman is always around here though ... to help eradicate the world of evil. :rolleyes:

18. King1

Yes he is. He's commented plenty. He may not be high on post count but he's been in every Lin fan defending him and made a comment he hopes we lose so he can see the reaction in this thread. He's emotionally invested in this.

Tinman openly acknowledges it. It's not like he tries to hide the fact he hates Lin fans and posts a lot here.

19. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

And actually, I want the Rockets to lose a lot more this season. Lose until they get a top 5 draft pick. Lose until Harden takes a good look at himself, and decides to dump Khloe or at least his belly. Lose until Dwight decides it's not worth coming back (not that I dislike Dwight, but I wouldn't want the Rockets to pay him $17-22m/yr for the next 4-5 years). I want the Rockets to lose so we play KJ and Capela more.

I wouldn't care if the Rockets lose to the Hornets or any other team. Except Utah maybe, but maybe even not.

I want us to lose until J.B. for sure won't be coaching the Rockets next season. Nothing against him personally, but you don't become a great coach learning under McHale.

I think we could retool quickly around Harden with the right personnel around him. But that ain't happening with Dwight and his personality (nothing against him, I quite like Dwight), and over the hill vets like Terry or overpaid medicore players like Brewer and Beverley (almost want to put Ariza there, but he just makes the cut). And I want us to lose quickly so we don't have hope to turn it around late season, and cut losses with Lawson and get whatever we can get back asap (at worst, Lawson is a $12m expiring). And trade TJones for anyone but the grantland writer that thought Jones could be worth $15m/yr as a free agent.

20. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Tinman doesn't hate Lin.

Lin's fans are the only one that'll converse with Tinman. On Clutchfans.