1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donatas Motiejunas Highlights 19pts @Nuggets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Normalus, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Normalus

Normalus Member

He's back! And better shooter than ever! Not my vid, just sharing. :)

[youtube]ArrjdRy6EpU[/youtube]

1 person likes this.
  2. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Jumper is money. Goodbye Jones.

3. RocketsTerps

RocketsTerps Member

His jumper is better. Rebounding worse. I had hoped he was stronger with all the training.

4. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

CAPTAIN HOOK!!!

5. Balldon'tlie

Balldon'tlie Member

Good Jumper. Poor defense. Him and TJones were absolutely ABUSED on the boards.

OVerall Meh effort

6. Mr Chuck Norris

Jeez that shot looks wet

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

DMo's defense has been good. He's never been a good rebounder though.

8. Nook

Nook Member

Team was something like a minus 15 with him on the floor tonight, worst on the team.

9. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

The offensive game is there, inside and out. The defense is adequate and rebounding poor. Rockets don't have any 2-way players. It's truly amazing.

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yup, sadly rebounding is not about height.

Yao was only a good, above average rebounder for his size and short arm length.

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

When DMO was out there with Dwight the Defense looked great.

When he was the small ball 5 (because Rockets ran out of bigs) or when he was out there with TJ who also can't rebound, I can understand why he ended up with a minus 15.

He's also still out of shape.

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

That's why I hate people posting +/- minus here so often, when the player has to play most of the minutes which bench scrubs or in situational line-ups it's only logical his +/- will suck in comparison to guys who play with the starters and a proper line-up.

13. nobie

nobie Member

i know you hate DMo guts, but can you stop shilling? Lawson was -22 and Thornton -23. And Jones was only starter with minus score, -9 to be exact.

14. Nook

Nook Member

I don't hate DMO, I certainly like him more than Jones. Were there Lawson or Thornton highlights posted? DMO is better than the other garbage the Rockets play at the 4 and will help the Rockets, but he isn't a long term solution either.

15. nobie

nobie Member

So what if there highlights werent posted, you wrote in game thread same thing about DMo +/- being 15, and worst on the team, guess what? it wasnt worst and it wasnt -15, it was -14. So please stop hating on a guy who just got back from serious back injury. Guess what would have happen if DMo was in starting line up? his +/- would be around same as other starters. Basketball is team game you just can pick 1 guy check his +/- and start shilling bull**** claims (which arent even correct statistically).

1 person likes this.
  16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This whole Dmo versus Terrence is really old. Come on.

It should be them versus the other role players. At least Capela is developing alright

17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Even if Dmo keeps up his shot? And continues to beast in the post? And continues to be a sound positional defender and high IQ players?

Dmo's too good to give up on him for his poor rebounding, Howard and Capela are elite rebounders, Ariza and Harden are good rebounding wings, Beverley is a good rebounding PG, hell even Thornton is a solid rebounder for a small backup SG. We should be okay with having one big as a average to below average rebounder. The team most importantly as a whole need to focus on crashing the boards and boxing out, we have the personnel to be a good rebounding team.

Another reason I'm annoyed with Brewer, Beverley and Thornton are freaking averaging more rebounds then his tall ass! I say trade Brewer, get a good rebounding SF to cover for Dmo's flaw lol

18. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

if dwight walks we're going to need a rebounding beast at the center

19. i3artow i3aller

Motiejunas better retire a Rocket. The guy works his tail off. Hopefully the rest of the squad takes notice.

20. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Where are the rebound highlights?