1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

buying tickets for Rockets games

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by The Hungarian Rocket, Dec 3, 2015.

1. The Hungarian Rocket

Hey guys,

We're going to have a short trip in Houston in March 2016. We'd like to buy tickets for two games.

I know that you can't buy single game ticket yet. After googling I found out two sites where you can buy second hand ticket: flashseats.com & vividseats.com. It looks like the cheapest is vividseats.com's tickets w/ Special Delivery.

Which one do you prefer?

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

flashseats is the official secondary market for the Rockets

I've bought from vividseats.com before, so they are safe

the convenience fees for both sites are about the same, so just go with the best price from either

3. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Just about everyone resells their Rockets tickets on Flashseats.
    Everything the poster above me wrote is accurate. Go with the best price.
    Also, don't forget CF has this section for your Rox tickets needs

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/forumdisplay.php?f=10

4. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, definitely agree, either work well! Just go with one that has best seats and cheapest (as suggested).

Another option as date gets closer is to goto official site: http://nbatickets.nba.com/ I know you obviously probably knew that as per post, but to ease your worries flash seats are directly linked through the nba page as an official reseller (just noticed Dave mentioned that too). Just thought I'd add in case!

5. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

http://www.theticketexperience.com/

The ticket experience is a great website that has no extra fees and no taxes. Its quick and painless and they have the option for paperless (flashseats) or hard copy tickets if thats what you want as well. One of the guys is a CF member but i dont recall his name. I buy tickets from them a bunch so im sure they can help you out

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

You're ruining your vacation by going to a Rocket's game?

7. The Hungarian Rocket

Actually I'm a Rockets fan since '93. I root for the Rox from 5600 miles away for 22 years. I think it's high time to visit the Toyota center.

I'll be in Houston from 13 to 17 of March w/ two friends.

Ps. Thanks guys for your help.

8. The Hungarian Rocket

...so it will be a vacation :cool: