1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

100 Black Pastors and Religious Leader to Endorse Donald Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, Nov 28, 2015.

1. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

So, a substantial number of leaders in the black community are apparently going to endorse Donald Trump on Monday.

So, if supporters of Trump are racist, then these guys must be too, right?

From the New York Times:

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Propagating white supremicist rhetroic by passing around false data that states that 80% of white murders are from the blacks is not racist /s.

"I JUST RETWEETED IT. I DIDNT SAY IT MYSELF". Trump believes his base is incredibly stupid and will fall for anything including you mojoman and so far he is right.

3. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

There are a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market today that are just as tasty as the real thing.

Just FYI.

1 person likes this.
  4. fchowd0311

Thought so. You have no legitimate justification for Trump's atroucious vetting process when it comes to finding accurate emperical data that suggests black people are savage murderers who should be feared by the whites.

5. fchowd0311

No, they just know how profitable it is to be that black Fox News pundit who agrees with everything that Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly have to say about "Black Culture".

Nothing but resume builders for Fox News. Carry on.

6. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

I don't know anything about that. And considering your atrocious presentation of that, I am not inclined to take your presentation of this information seriously.

Also, just FYI, I think Trump is a narcissistic loud-mouth, posturing clown and I do not support him. Whether he is a racist or not, I do not know, but I have yet to see anything that would genuinely characterize him as such, using standards that are equally applied to everyone, regardless of skin color or politics.

Of course anyone who would apply some biased standard against Trump that they would not also equally apply to a black Democrat, for example, that person is a racist and is not in a position to be casting accusations of the same at Donald Trump, or anyone for that matter, and should certainly not be taken seriously on this subject. And that applies regardless of the politics or the skin color of the person making the biased racist accusations.

7. fchowd0311

[​IMG]

So basically you want to talk out of your ass before you even understand why many refer to Trump as racist.

Maybe retweeting a graph produced by a white supremicist movement that is easily proven to be emperically false that suggests that 81% of murderers of white people were committed by black people might irk some people.

FYI mojoman, because I honestly believe you do not have the cognitive ability to find out how that graph is incredibly false, I'll help you out. Google 'crime statistics bureau - San Francisco'.

#7 fchowd0311, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  8. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Well, clearly the 100 black pastors mentioned in the OP do not agree.

And if any black politician ever tweets any incorrect information pertaining to crime statistics based on race, then that black Democrat politician would automatically be a racist. Right?

If you fail to post back and confirm this, your assertion about Trump being a racist will be disregarded as just the sort of biased racist acrimony that I anticipated in my previous post. You will have discredited yourself.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think we need to verify that each of these people is an actual Pastor of an Actual Church

That said. . . . . Paying off some Charlatons and False Prophets is very well in keeping with Trumps Character .. .and the Character of said money grubbing false prophets for profit.

Nothing to see here. . . beyond propaganda and sellouts

Rocket River

10. fchowd0311

Yes, if a Black Democrat re-tweets a graph/chart from a known supremacist movement that suggests that 80% of black murders are from white people in order for the black population to fear/hate the white population that is so easy to discredit that all one has to do is google the bolded source on the bottom graph, then yes, that black democrat is easily a racist and an incredible idiot or believes his base is incredibly stupid.

You seem to believe you are arguing with your perception of a caricature of a 'libtard' and naively believe that a left leaning individual is incapable of admitting that racists exist on both sides. You live in a bubble. Racists do exists on both sides of the political spectrum and 99% of posters on the D&D will agree.

The difference is that one side is willing to put one of these racist imbeciles in the White House.

Queue Mojoman with "Obama is a racist".

#10 fchowd0311, Nov 28, 2015
  11. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Carefully crafted to create a racist double standard, just as I anticipated. You have discredited yourself.

LOL. Bye bye.

12. fchowd0311

Ya, I figured that nuance isn't your cup of tea also.

#12 fchowd0311, Nov 28, 2015
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Donald Trump isn't any more racist than most, in fact he probably is less biased than many white people living in NYC. I truly believes he would hire someone based on merit and I give him credit for that. Man is not an idiot.

No he is not racist, but he is something else. He's needs power. His thirst for power is so great that he will pander to racists to get their support to win an election.

That's a good reason not to vote for him. He's a hypocrite. He's all about keeping it real but he's not. He just is about winning - and he will lie and do whatever it takes to win no matter how much he compromises the truth how how swarmy he has to get to win. When you stoop to the level of pandering to racists there is a problem.

14. Major

Major Member

Since when are 100 people a "substantial" number of anything? It's not hard to find 100 people to support just about anything.

Did you ever learn basic logic? :confused: Has anyone ever made the claim that ALL supporters of Trump are racists?

15. Major

Major Member

LOL.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-trump-black-pastors-no-endorsement--2

Black Pastors Meeting With Donald Trump: This Isn't An Endorsement!

Some of the black pastors scheduled to meet with the Donald Trump Monday are pushing back at his campaign's claims that they will endorse him after the meeting. According to the Daily Beast, a number of pastors have taken to social media to deny that the meeting means Trump will gain their support.

“I am not officially endorsing ANY candidate and when I do you will NOT need to hear it from pulpitting courtjesters who suffer from intellectual and spiritual myopia," Bishop Clarence McClendon, a Los Angeles-based minister who had been invited to the meeting, said on Facebook, the Daily Beast reported. O

Other religious leaders, including some based in Detroit and Atlanta, also said they did not intend to endorse Trump, according to the Daily Beast report.

The Trump campaign had said in a press release earlier this week that, "Mr. Trump will be joined by a coalition of 100 African American Evangelical pastors and religious leaders who will endorse the GOP frontrunner after a private meeting at Trump Tower."

The campaign did not respond to the Daily Beast's inquiries as to which of the pastors will endorse Trump.

Pastor Darrell Scott, who is organizing Monday's meeting, admitted to the Daily Beast that his invitation to the other pastors did not mean that they were endorsing the GOP frontrunner.

“All of these guys are my friends and they know me,” Scott said. “I let them know I am endorsing but that doesn’t mean you are endorsing.”

16. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

So we have "Talking Points Memo," a notoriously partisan, leftist blog, vs the New York Times, which some still regard as the national "paper of record."

So, if this story is wrong, then the New York Times will have once again dropped trou for all the world to see. I guess we will find out on Monday.

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So Trump found 100 black people that might be able to support him. Okay, so what does that prove?

18. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I don't think there's much more to his campaign than trying to get some inside scoop on federal land or mineral auctions or construction contracts. In between he's showing off his "personality" for his other rich friends and re-branding his self-promotion to fit his age and media ratings, like older top-40 DJs who all of a sudden become fireband conservatives.

19. Major

Major Member

... with direct quotes from actual invitees. Perhaps a direct source is more helpful to you?

https://www.facebook.com/Bishop-Clarence-E-McClendon-121327294556025/

Bishop Clarence E. McClendon
    21 hrs · Edited ·

Friday, November 27, 2015

Bishop McClendon was INVITED to attend Monday's meeting and his name was used as an invitee, but had made no plans to attend the meeting and indeed will NOT be in attendance. The meeting was presented not as a meeting to endorse but as a meeting to engage in dialogue.

He does believe that African American spiritual leaders should be listening and engaging in dialogue with any candidate who is currently, based on the polls, exhibiting a real potential for occupying the Oval Office.

Bishop McClendon has NOT made up his mind for whom he will vote in the upcoming election and had previously determined that he would not make any decision until after January 2016. He exhorts all serious minded believers to not vote on allegiance to any political party but on the basis of the Judeo-Christian ethic and their spiritually inspired conscience.

20. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Evangelical conservatives already pull this crap with Jackson and Sharpton, no need to re-hash it and give further false significance to a tiresome honorific.