1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

#Whosnext?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Spacemoth, Nov 21, 2015.

Tags:
?

#Whosnext?

1. JB Bickerstaff

28 vote(s)
    22.8%
  2. Chris Finch

3 vote(s)
    2.4%
  3. Terrence Jones

30 vote(s)
    24.4%
  4. Ty Lawson

12 vote(s)
    9.8%
  5. Marcus Thornton

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  6. Corey Brewer

12 vote(s)
    9.8%
  7. Dwight Howard

6 vote(s)
    4.9%
  8. Keith Jones! (sorry, wishful thinking)

7 vote(s)
    5.7%
  9. Daryl Morey

19 vote(s)
    15.4%
  10. Other

5 vote(s)
    4.1%
  1. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

The team obviously isn't making any huge strides anytime soon. NBA historians will be using this team as a case study in poor chemistry and how a bunch of small cracks can bring the whole house down with the help of poor leadership.

2. jacoby

jacoby Member

I'd honestly be okay with blowing it up.

I know about the success we had last year, but I can't tolerate this kind of play. This is the most unlikable team in the league by far and I'm stuck rootin' for em. A bunch of mental midgets who don't even like each other.

Give me the Scolandry Rockets any day.

3. OpenLayup-Why3?

4. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Fans through thick and thin, ha? The ones who want to blow this team apart less than two months into the season shouldn't call themselves Rockets fans.

If Harden found the motivation once (USA team), I'm sure he can find it again. Either via benching, some time off, another GF, another head coach...during tough times, you have to show support instead of quitting. That's the easiest thing to do.

I'm finally ordering a Harden jersey from nba.com/Rockets (these things are so expensive!) and I'm proudly going to wear it.

5. Rio Rocket

Rio Rocket Member

it does seem like a lot of people are passing up the stuck-with-the-team points.

go rockets!

6. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Not saying we aren't fans nor are we rooting for any of this to happen. Just askin, #whosnext? if this keeps up.

7. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Corey Brewer for sure.

I'd say Ty Lawson but there's just absolutely no one who will trade for him now considering how absolutely woeful he has been this year (keep in mind I have previously said not entirely his fault as to why he's been woeful)

8. Rio Rocket

Rio Rocket Member

nba historians will use this thread as a case study of how not mentioning the poll question at all in the body of the message can muddle the focus of the thread

9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

yes, "who's next" what?? I interpreted the poll question to be "who is next to date a Kardashian?" so obviously the answer is Keith Jones.

10. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Rockets will be 9-8 on November 30th... that same day we will be playing the Detroit Pistons. Nobody is getting canned anytime soon.

11. Rocket4Life11

Rocket4Life11 Contributing Member

This poll is flawed. Everybody deserves to be on that list.

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

I would like to let go of Le$ and bring in a rich oil sheikh like Manchester City.

Too bad it would do absolutely nothing since we have a cap.

13. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

I voted Morey but for sure Jones is dealt asap.

14. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Rockets PA Announcer.

15. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

He is horrible. Bring back Matt Thomas.

16. Raven

Raven Member

I don't think a lot of you understand that a roster full of cap friendly contracts doesn't have to be blown up. There is no blowing up. It's not necessary. I'm not saying Morey can easily trade up, but he can trade sideways. He can make chemistry trades all week long and twice on Sunday.

The reason we haven't seen that happen yet is because the only real problem is Harden. He's playing like crap. If he's playing at the level he played last year, you can take the Rockets' record and flip it.

And for all the yapping and b****ing on GARM, there's only one relevant question, only one. Do the Rockets know what's wrong with Harden?

17. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

That's Saint Thomas; dude is way too busy with Major Market duties on 790; pre and post games for Rox and Astros. But yeah, I love me some MT!! TEAM MT! :grin:

18. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

OP needed this...
    [​IMG]

19. dmorey

dmorey Member

so who's coming out next?

20. vick

vick Member

I have a 1998 Ford Mustang I want to sell you. A really good buy. Only 25000 dollars and 1000 a month for 10 years.