1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Sporting News] Potential of Kevin Durant to the Warriors

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by digitallinh, Nov 18, 2015.

1. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

2. Salvy

Salvy Member

LMAO..... GTFO

3. Marteen

Marteen Member

I think I just threw up.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

If that happens I'll give up watching basketball.. I'm barely watching it now.

5. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

6. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

But can you guys just imagine both Curry and Durant raining 3s.... It would be awesome just to see it happen.

7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

8. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Durant to the Warriors is possible, but they most likely would have to do a sign and trade...

Im certain that while they will have success...its gonna come at a price; an expensive tax. Shall see the impact of a salary cap and how it may impact the Warriors in keeping this team together.

But they have some major decisions they have to make on Barnes, Ezeli, Thompson...and ofcourse the extension of Curry.

9. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

Sign and trade is possible, but trading the expiring contracts of AI and Bogut frees up enough cap space for them too, even including the Ezeli cap holds.

10. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

I don't know if the Warriors want Durant.. he seems injury prone. I guess it depends how many games he plays this season.

Warriors success depends upon having a lot of depth. Not sure they want to sacrifice all of that for injury prone player.

11. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

disgusting. I think I just threw up a little bit.

The game of basketball is beautiful when games are hard fought and players give everything they have just to have the chance to win a ring. It is not beautiful when super teams form just because they don't have the heart or grit to endure the grind of a full season against worthy opponents.

12. Harden2Capela

Harden2Capela Member

the warriors are the league's protected team. their winning streak doesnt feel authentic simply because refferees allow them to get away with so much againist other teams.. I mean draymon call yell at officials push off offensive players no flagrants, but when dwight even touches a player he gets a technical or a flagrant.. the league feels so scripted now under adam silver... the nba wants golden state to reach 70 wins... we get it, but damn at least make them work for it

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NtMgp7QJLYE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Um... no way.

14. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

lolololol, the refs have hated the Raps for a while though. That was obvious in the playoffs against the Nets in 2014 when they had pierce and KG. Nets had no business even being in that series.

15. what

what Member

Curry and durant wouldn't work well together.

Durant is a ball movement killer. he's a great 1 on 1 scorer, but he won't know fit on the warriors.

I hate to say it but durant is a slightly better melo at this point.

16. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

With the cap going up, KD can technically go almost anywhere.

Dear god I hope he just stays put, comes here or goes to DC

17. i3artow i3aller

:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

18. what

what Member

I wouldn't mind him going to the warriors. It would hurt curry in my opinion to start having to think about how to get kd involved in the offense.

I wouldn't even like it if lebron wanted to go to the warriors, because curry don't need players of that stature trying to muck with his game.

19. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

To be fair on the last one, Lowry was hooking Green. The call against Joseph was garbage though.

20. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

Way to watch the game already biased.

#1. The first "foul", Draymond went straight up in the air and all contact was initiated by the Toronto player.

#2. The foul by Joseph. Klay has the rebound, Jospeh grabs his arm and makes him lose the ball. Again, defensive player initiating contact

#3. Lowry hooks AI very clearly. AI embelishes the contact a bit, but its clear he was illegally impeding AI's movement.

Look, I'm not saying the calls are perfect but when you scream conspiracy theory and watch the Rockets or any other team get the same calls, it sounds like you're just salty that the Warriors are so good.