1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Hmm, that's a long way off. Do the Hornets have a D-League affiliate? That may help take some pressure off being a back up point guard for the Charlotte Hornets.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Today:
    http://www.nba.com/games/20151107/CHASAS/gameinfo.html?ls=iref:nba:scoreboard

-37 PLUS/MINUS

oh , I'm going give you playoff stats again,

his plus/minus is similar

<PRE>
    Tota Posi +/- Turn Foul Misc
    Season Age Tm Lg Pos G MP PG% SG% SF% PF% C% OnCourt On-Off BadPass LostBall Other Shoot Block Offens Take PGA SfDrawn And1 Blkd
    2012-13 24 HOU NBA PG 4 84 40% 60% -34.8 -42.2 5 2 1 7 1 1 0 20 1 0 1
    2013-14 25 HOU NBA PG 6 177 100% -1.9 -3.6 4 9 0 8 1 0 3 60 7 2 4
    Career NBA 10 261 81% 19% -12.5 -16.1 9 11 1 15 2 1 3 80 8 2 5

2 seasons HOU NBA 10 261 81% 19% -12.5 -16.1 9 11 1 15 2 1 3 80 8 2 5

</PRE>

Lakers Regular season:

<PRE>
    Posi +/- Turn Foul Misc
    Season Age Tm Lg Pos G MP PG% SG% SF% PF% C% OnCourt On-Off BadPass LostBall Other Shoot Block Offens Take PGA SfDrawn And1 Blkd
    2014-15 26 LAL NBA PG 74 1907 95% 5% -6.5 +1.2 88 53 26 88 4 18 7 733 93 7 52

1 season LAL NBA 74 1907 95% 5% -6.5 +1.2 88 53 26 88 4 18 7 733 93 7 52
    </PRE>

3. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Charlotte is just holding Lin back like every other team

I wish he gets traded to (insert team) so (insert coach) can utilize his true potential

1 person likes this.
  4. Outlier

Outlier Member

I watched the game. Lin was awful. Airball after airball. Gave his man too much space and left wide open for 3 after 3. No surprise he was a neg 41.

1 person likes this.
  5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

would like to see what's happening at the Charlotte fan forum.

6. tinman

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

7. tinman

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

It's on Synergy, you need to subscribe.
    Unlike you, I back my claims up with facts, you said he's a bad P&R player, which facts easily disprove.

Your shtick is becoming extremely predictable and boring, all you have left is name dropping, posting stats and videos that have nothing to do with an actual reply and labelling everyone who calls you out on your baseless claims a false Rockets fan.

@HP: Yes, I'm attacking tinman. He's free to say Lin sucks in this and that game (which is often true, and he did it again today as a "reply" towards my P&R stats, although it has zero to do with eachother and doesn't help him in any way regarding our argument) , but he's making up points that people can easily debunk and then dances around the replies like a little b****, calls people names, questions their fanhood etc.

People say he's defending Clutchfans of the LOFs etc, but this thread would be nearly dead without him initiating a flame war again and again. No one would give a F at this point and Lin fans would likely shrink or leave the board if no one else replied to the thread or provoked them.

And lastly, tinman is a joke as a poster, I explained his mockery of discussion and replying to facts a lot. I don't have any problem with someone pointing out how bad Lin is in a lot of games and situations, but don't throw out insults and points that everyone can debunk. And then shy away from those facts and reply with bull**** that has nothing to do with the original point and is only there to insult the other person and stirr up emotions.

9. tinman

Supporting Member

why?

I use basketball reference, espn

and my eyes

oh we know why you are salty.

harden is better than tmac.

are you telling heypartner about me? he's my brother.

10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Which has absolutely zero to do with P&R percentile and shows how you dance around everyone that debunks your idiotic claims.

You said he's a bad P&R player. I brought up FACTS which show that you talk out of your ass and your reply for P&R percentile is today's boxscore?
    It doesn't make sense on any level and shows how deluded and desperate you are.

Learn to read and when to admit that you talked **** that is completely wrong.

Learn to admit when someone owned you and when your idiotic behaviour doesn't help you anymore.

You're pathetic, I'm done with this thread.

11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Because the P&R stats are on Synergy and if you had balls you would admit that you were wrong.

The rest of your reply doesn't have anything to do with my point and doesn't help your purpose regarding P&R in any way.

You're the biggest joke I've ever witnessed online.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

Danang75
    Colt45nyc

they got banned cause they are fake fans.

Colt tried to impersonate a 60 year old astros fan, but can't tell the name of the stadium correctly.

you wouldn't know this cause you live in Europe, but if you are a Houston sports fan, you know.

let's not forget this dude who's on everyboard!
    You can whine about me all you want, 99ers are here to stay, you haven't figured that out have you?

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

And it's funny how you posting stats that have nothing to do with the point is "FACTS, you wanted FACTS, you can't hide from FACTS".

But when someone else does it to debunk your crap it's suddenly "I don't have those stats, they're surely made up, you're just salty, McGrady blabla".

Embarassing.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

I'm going to sign up to some crap site you recommend when I can simply just use other sites and common sense.

Maybe when you think of great Pick and Roll stats you go to that site.

I just watch basketball and see the suckage that Lin has put up every year.

There's only one kind of coach who would make Lin and pick and roll point starting point guard.

A coach who wants to get fired.

Get that Johnny Ringo?

15. tinman

Supporting Member

that fact that lin is crap point guard who went -37 tonight?

Nobody is going to hire you as a basketball gm, stick to the playstation.

you are just a salty tracy mcgrady fan, that's all you are. you are here cause you like this site, but i doubt that you have clutch city in your heart.

johnny

16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Ah, so now facts don't have any meaning? Wonder why you throw them out constantly and keep reminding people of facts and how only fake fans would disregard facts.

You wanted P&R facts, I gave you FACTS. (In reversed roles that would be your exact quote, but now that it debunks your claims it suddenly won't matter.).

17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Nothing to do with P&R stats, I gave you FACTS.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

Yung-T

this is who you are

Here you are 'questioning' Clutch's observation of McGrady.

I mean, why else are you here? You are still pissed at me and Zboy pointing out that McGrady never led the Rockets to any playoff series victories and pointing out that without him, the team actually won a playoff series.

My my Johnny Ringo

19. tinman

Supporting Member

Lin has run some pick and rolls, that's your facts.

But, don't act like heypartner is stupid. I already pointed out, you are here for me and zboy.

If Lin is this great pick and roll point guard, why is constantly demoted from starting point guard?

quick..

1. go to synergy and ask her why jeremy is so good at pick and rolls and isn't starting?

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Yup, the quote you bolded is exactly what's happening here and how you dance around your complete failure.

Even zboy knows when to admit when he's wrong and I've come to respect him more. But you're a complete joke and as helpless as it gets.

Come on, reply to the P&R facts and your original point.